• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Spring Launch Points: Check Your Status Now!

In summary, attendees of the Spring Launch event are still waiting for their points to be posted. The points were supposed to be posted in mid-March, but some attendees have not received them yet. There are also additional points for recruiting in February that have not been credited yet. It is believed that the delay may be due to the updates being made to the career path programs. However, some attendees have received their points and are excited to have 2,000 points coming their way. There is also confusion about points for promoting to Team Leader, as it seems they will not be posted until after July. Attendees are advised to check with HO for more information.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
There is a very good chance I missed this thread but I can not find the answer on CC nor in any search here. Have the Spring Launch attendees received their points yet?
I have looked at my detailed points and I have not been awarded mine as of today.

I emailed a couple of weeks ago and they said that they would be posted mid-March... I think I got the reply on March 13th... I think someone else posted that we would get them sometime in April. I also haven't gotten my extra 1000 for my Feb recruit.

The flyer about the extra 1,000 points for Feb. recruits for Launch attendees says points will post the week of April 11. Someone had asked HO about the points for attending Launch and were told April 11 as well, which I thought was crazy since the person asked in April. Since the points haven't posted yet, I guess it wasn't crazy. Maybe they're verifying attendance logs. Excited to have 2,000 points coming my way!

I just don't see why they coudln't post the point for the Spring Launch?? It seems like so long ago.

I bet it has something to do with all the updates they had to do to the career path programs. Maybe they did not want them posted until all the new updates were made so they would not get lost. Just a thought. I know there was something they sent saying it would take several months to make all the changes.

I asked the HO the other day when I was speaking with Career Solutions, and they did say it would be mid-April when they post. The question I have is, I know you received the extra 1000 points were if you recruited in February and they qualified in 30 days, but do you also get 1000 points just for attending Spring Launch??? :confused:

Yes, 1,000 for attending Launch. Another 1,000 if you attended Launch and signed a recruit in Feb. who qualifies in their 30 days.

but directors and above do not get the points for arrending

I also haven't gotten my points for promoting to Team Leader a month ago. I was told you have to watch very carefully and if w/in two months things aren't there, have your director email CS for you because the Director has access to managers in customer support and a CS rep just can't get your points added like the manager can.

What points for promoting to Team Leader? Is that part of the New Orleans incentive? I've been a TL for a while so have not paid attention to it, only to the "paid as Director" points that I have my eye on for the regular incentive trip.

Shelley, I asked about that too. They said that you will get the points based on where you are the month before the end of the promotion. Made it sound like if you went back to just SC that month you wouldn't get the points. I am not sure. That's not the way it was presented in the video at the beginning of the season, but I haven't seen anything about it since, so I am just selling away trying to get as many points as possible. I am determined to go on a trip (or two) this year!!!!!

If you read the fine print, they won't post those points until after July. Check it out on CC.

Woohoo!!! 2000 points for me then! That is awesome!

Good to know about the promotion points too....I just officially reached director today, and know for the TOT I will get the 6000 points. Of course, I don't plan to lose that Director title, and we keep growing, so as long as they apply them for the trip, then that's fine with me! :)

okay hate to beat a dead duck but it is April 18th and my detail still shows no points dor spring launch. Has anyone else received theirs for attending??

oops never mind I was looking at irresistible destinations they are credited on TOT but not ID I thought SL gave us 1000 points for both :(

I haven't paid attention to TOT criteria and rules, but I believe most of the points, in this case Spring Launch, apply to both programs. Mine from Launch, both attending and recruiting, posted on April 13. Call HO to verify. Maybe their system isn't perfect with crediting points to both programs.

Becca_in_MD said:
I haven't paid attention to TOT criteria and rules, but I believe most of the points, in this case Spring Launch, apply to both programs. Mine from Launch, both attending and recruiting, posted on April 13. Call HO to verify. Maybe their system isn't perfect with crediting points to both programs.

did you receive points for SL on your I D tracker?

Yes, got them on the ID tracker. I'm not eligible for TOT.

What are "Spring Launch Points"?

Spring Launch Points are a collection of new products, recipes, and tips that Pampered Chef releases every spring to help our customers refresh their kitchens and cooking routines for the season.

When will the Spring Launch Points be available?

The Spring Launch Points will be available starting March 1st on our website and through our independent consultants.

What types of products can we expect in the Spring Launch Points?

The Spring Launch Points will include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that are perfect for spring cooking and entertaining. We also have some fun and colorful seasonal products to add a pop of spring to your kitchen!

Can I still purchase previous Spring Launch Point products?

Yes, some of the previous Spring Launch Point products may still be available for purchase, but they may be limited in quantity. We recommend checking our website or reaching out to your consultant for availability.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the Spring Launch Points?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for our Spring Launch Point products. Be sure to check our website or reach out to your consultant for more information on current deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefjeanine