• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Smiling Consultants at Spring Launches Across the Country - Lakeland, FL

In summary, a Smiling Consultant is a representative for Pampered Chef who showcases high-quality kitchen products at events like Spring Launches. At these events, you can expect to see new products, taste delicious recipes, and receive helpful tips from the consultants. Attendance is free and there is no pressure to purchase anything. You can also join the team and become a consultant at a Spring Launch event, and there are often special deals and promotions available.
sklay723
Gold Member
Hi everyone! Thought it might be fun to post some photos from Spring Launches across the country, so others can see some smiling, happy consultants. :) Here is one from the launch in Lakeland, FL. Some Cheffers met up "in real life!"

From Left to Right: Rita Goebert (Grandmarita), Danielle Mulkey (DessertDivaFL), Sarah Reinhardt (kitchenmomma09), Tara Ritchie (cookingwith_tara) and me (sklay723)

DSCF2132.jpg

Great pic thanks for sharing! It's nice to put faces to names :)

you guys all look soo happy

What is a Smiling Consultant?

A Smiling Consultant is a representative for Pampered Chef who is passionate about cooking and sharing high-quality kitchen products with others. They attend events such as Spring Launches to showcase new products and help customers with their kitchen needs.

What can I expect at a Spring Launch event?

At a Spring Launch event, you can expect to see a variety of new products from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets. You will also have the opportunity to taste delicious recipes made with these products and receive tips and tricks from our Smiling Consultants.

Do I have to purchase anything at a Spring Launch event?

No, attending a Spring Launch event is completely free and there is no pressure to purchase anything. Our Smiling Consultants are there to provide information and demonstrations, but you are not obligated to buy anything.

Can I become a Smiling Consultant at a Spring Launch event?

Yes, you can join the Pampered Chef team and become a Smiling Consultant at a Spring Launch event. Our team members will be available to answer any questions and provide more information on how to join our company as a consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions at Spring Launch events?

Yes, there are often exclusive deals and promotions available at Spring Launch events. Our Smiling Consultants will have more information on these offers and how you can take advantage of them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Back