• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Training Registration Numbers for Jackson, MS Launch on Feb 5th

In summary, Denise has a group of 10 people going to Jackson, MS for training on Friday and Saturday.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Is there anyway to see how many registered for each training?
Jackson, MS bound Feb 5th!

See ya there Chef Bobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there, Chef Bobby!

Anyone else going the day before? Shane, my first recruit and I will be at the Hilton Garden Inn Friday night. I don't think I could stay awake driving both ways Saturday.

I will be there with thepartylady!

lcucinella said:
I will be there with thepartylady!

Does Denise have a large group going? I missed our last cluster meeting. I know Mary has some people going, but I'm not sure how many. I believe Shane and I will be the only ones going Friday.

winklermom said:
I'll be there, Chef Bobby!

At Conference we had Chef Success buttons we wore so we could spot each other. We need to start something like that for Spring Launch too.

I think there are about 11 of us from Denise's going up. Seven the night before and around 4 or 5 driving up in the morning. We have a few team members up that way already, so it should be a good sized group!

Chef Bobby said:
At Conference we had Chef Success buttons we wore so we could spot each other. We need to start something like that for Spring Launch too.

Sheila posted recently about the availablity of buttons for purchase. Not sure if you have time to receive them anymore though.

NooraK said:
Sheila posted recently about the availablity of buttons for purchase. Not sure if you have time to receive them anymore though.

I received my button within a week from ordering it.

Chef Bobby said:

Those are always available. I'll be wearing mine.

thepartylady said:
I think there are about 11 of us from Denise's going up. Seven the night before and around 4 or 5 driving up in the morning. We have a few team members up that way already, so it should be a good sized group!

The last I hear there are 10 of us driving up on Saturday. We have to take 2 cars.

thepartylady said:

Maybe we can get a group together for supper Friday night like we did in Houston.

1. What is the "Spring Launch Numbers" event all about?

The "Spring Launch Numbers" event is an annual event where Pampered Chef releases their latest products and collections for the spring season. It is an exciting opportunity for consultants and customers to see and try out new products before they are available to the general public.

2. When is the "Spring Launch Numbers" event happening?

The "Spring Launch Numbers" event typically takes place in February or March. The exact date may vary from year to year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the latest updates.

3. Can anyone attend the "Spring Launch Numbers" event?

The "Spring Launch Numbers" event is primarily for Pampered Chef consultants, but customers can also attend if they are invited by a consultant. If you are interested in attending, reach out to your consultant to see if they are planning to host or attend the event.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions during the "Spring Launch Numbers" event?

Yes, there are usually special discounts and promotions offered during the "Spring Launch Numbers" event. These can include discounted prices on new products, bundle deals, and free gifts with purchase. Your consultant will have more information on these offers.

5. How can I stay updated on the "Spring Launch Numbers" event and new product releases?

The best way to stay updated on the "Spring Launch Numbers" event and new product releases is by following Pampered Chef on social media and signing up for their email newsletter. You can also stay in touch with your consultant, who will have the latest updates and information on the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • jendill
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Sheila