• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Meeting - Lancaster Pa

In summary, four people will be there from the cluster and one person will be there from another cluster.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Who will be there?? I am so excited to go.

Me. :D (and I know of 4 others from my cluster - two of which are CS members)

I'll be there! I live about 15 minutes away--wouldn't miss it! :) Anyone need a place to stay?

Wow..Amanda..I thought that I was close..I am about 1 hour away..I am in Lebanon.

yes, I will be there I live in Pottstown. So need it!!!

chefheidi2003 said:
Wow..Amanda..I thought that I was close..I am about 1 hour away..I am in Lebanon.

I'm in Leola, very close to New Holland. Who is your director? Mine is Stephanie Yarberough. Her director is Lee Ann Forrer, and her director is Robin Shilling. Are you through Robin's lines? We have a big combined "Back to Business" meeting this coming Monday in Reading.

babywings76 said:
I'm in Leola, very close to New Holland.* Who is your director? Mine is Stephanie Yarberough.* Her director is Lee Ann Forrer, and her director is Robin Shilling.* Are you through Robin's lines?* We have a big combined "Back to Business" meeting this coming Monday in Reading.
I am part of Robin's line..my director/recruiter is her first line..we will not be attending her big "Back to Business" we will just be attending a small one at my director's house..I live closest to Reading..and it is about 1 hour for me.

I'm considering driving up the day before -- I live abut 2 1/2 hours away.

Does anyone want to share a room?

I will be heading up!
I am only 1 hour away...:thumbup:

I got a room, the rate is $99 a night. I also live 2 1/2 hours away or longer depending on traffic, so I decided to go up the night before so I am not dragging during the session. When I called a few days ago, they still had rooms left.

1. What is the Spring Launch Meeting in Lancaster, PA?

The Spring Launch Meeting in Lancaster, PA is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants from all over the country gather to learn about new product releases, marketing strategies, and business updates for the upcoming spring season.

2. When and where will the Spring Launch Meeting take place in Lancaster, PA?

The Spring Launch Meeting in Lancaster, PA will take place on [insert date] at the [insert venue name].

3. How can I register for the Spring Launch Meeting in Lancaster, PA?

You can register for the Spring Launch Meeting in Lancaster, PA on the Pampered Chef website under the "Events" section. Registration typically opens [insert date] and closes [insert date].

4. Can I bring a guest to the Spring Launch Meeting in Lancaster, PA?

Yes, you can bring one guest to the Spring Launch Meeting in Lancaster, PA for an additional fee. However, please note that the event is geared towards consultants and may not be as beneficial for guests.

5. What should I expect at the Spring Launch Meeting in Lancaster, PA?

At the Spring Launch Meeting in Lancaster, PA, you can expect to hear from Pampered Chef executives, participate in training sessions and workshops, connect with other consultants, and get a first look at new products and promotions for the spring season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebbieJ