• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Meeting, Denver Feb 6Th

In summary, the Spring Launch Meeting in Denver on February 6th is a special event for Pampered Chef consultants to learn about new products and business updates. It is open to all consultants, but RSVP is required due to limited space. The event will start at 9:00 AM and end at 4:00 PM, with light refreshments provided. Attendees should bring a water bottle and snacks, as well as a notebook, pen, and business cards for networking. Dressing comfortably and in layers is also recommended.
darlinclem
Gold Member
Anyone else going? I'll be leaving Kansas late this afternoon. Will spend the night at the hotel but don't think we will get in until 8pm or so and have to look for supper then. Anyone want to join us? It will be me and my recruiter Bethany. I will be in a red sweater and jeans (today). PM or email me for my cell number.

Most of our team went to Omaha but my director and sister consultant didn't make it because of the weather. This will be my FIRST PC event and I am soooo excited! We will be leaving directly after the day's events so we can get home before the next storm hits.

Darlene,

Have a safe and fun trip. Went to Omaha and had a wonderful time. You will be excited to see what Pampered Chef has to offer. They are always out doing themselves.

Hi there! I won't be able to join you for supper tonight, but I hope you have a great time at the event! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll have a great time with your recruiter Bethany and meeting other members of your team. Enjoy and safe travels back home!

What is the Spring Launch Meeting in Denver on February 6th?

The Spring Launch Meeting in Denver on February 6th is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products and share business updates with our consultants. It is a great opportunity to connect with other consultants, learn about new products, and get inspired for the upcoming season.

Who can attend the Spring Launch Meeting in Denver on February 6th?

The Spring Launch Meeting in Denver on February 6th is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. However, due to limited space, we ask that you RSVP as soon as possible to secure your spot. All consultants who register and attend will receive a special gift.

What time does the Spring Launch Meeting in Denver on February 6th start and end?

The Spring Launch Meeting in Denver on February 6th will start at 9:00 AM and end at 4:00 PM. We encourage all attendees to arrive on time to ensure they don't miss any important information or product demonstrations.

Will food be provided at the Spring Launch Meeting in Denver on February 6th?

Yes, light refreshments will be provided throughout the day. However, we recommend bringing a water bottle and any snacks you may need to keep yourself energized and hydrated throughout the event. There will also be a break for lunch, and there are several restaurants within walking distance of the venue.

Do I need to bring anything with me to the Spring Launch Meeting in Denver on February 6th?

We recommend bringing a notebook and pen to take notes during the presentations. You may also want to bring business cards to network with other consultants. Additionally, we suggest dressing comfortably and in layers as the temperature in the venue may vary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • Symara
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Symara
  • Malinda Klein