• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending the Spring Launch Meeting in Louisville, KY?

In summary, the Spring Launch event in Louisville, KY is a Pampered Chef event taking place on March 15th, 2020 at the Kentucky International Convention Center. Registration can be done through a consultant or on the website starting January 1st, 2020. There is a registration fee of $75 for consultants and $50 for guests. Attendees can expect to see and try out new products, attend training sessions, hear from guest speakers, network with other consultants, and receive exclusive discounts and promotions.
Symara
Gold Member
Anyone going? I couldn't find a thread for this meeting.

I can't wait... I work in downtown Louisville, so luckily I can use my parking pass for the spring launch meeting since it's downtown.

I'll be there! This is going to be a great meeting!!

I'm not going, but there is a bunch from my cluster that is going.

I'll be there!! Can't wait!

Mary, part of my cluster is from Georgetown, whose your director? I will be at Spring Launch!!!! Can't wait!!!

I'm excited to meet the other Cheffers! We should try to get together. Is anyone familiar with this building?

I'll be there! My first ever! In fact I have only attended one hospitality meeting up to this point because my director lives in another state. So, it will be really cool to see others. I understand that they give us a free spring product, a season's best and some mini's. Do they give us any catalogs? Do they sell stuff that I should bring money for? Like Merrill stuff?

This will be my first also. I'm not sure about the brining money part.

There are 5 or 6 (can't remember) of us going from my cluster.

1. What is the Spring Launch event in Louisville, KY?

The Spring Launch event in Louisville, KY is a Pampered Chef event that showcases our new products and provides training and inspiration for our consultants.

2. When and where is the Spring Launch event in Louisville, KY?

The Spring Launch event in Louisville, KY will take place on March 15th, 2020 at the Kentucky International Convention Center.

3. How can I register for the Spring Launch event in Louisville, KY?

You can register for the Spring Launch event in Louisville, KY through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Registration will open on January 1st, 2020.

4. Is there a fee for attending the Spring Launch event in Louisville, KY?

Yes, there is a registration fee for attending the Spring Launch event in Louisville, KY. The fee is $75 for consultants and $50 for guests.

5. What can I expect at the Spring Launch event in Louisville, KY?

At the Spring Launch event in Louisville, KY, you can expect to see and try out our new products, attend training sessions, and hear from guest speakers. There will also be opportunities to network with other consultants and receive exclusive discounts and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila