• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending Lakeland's Spring Launch in Florida?

In summary, the conference will be at Lakeland in Florida, and the date is currently not known. There will be a meet and greet on Thursday, and those who are attending are asked to let the organizer know so they can be added to a list.
sklay723
Gold Member
I registered for Lakeland's conference today, and figured I would get the ball rolling so that any other Cheffers going to that particular location could get coordinated. Not sure what the day might hold yet, but maybe we can meet up for lunch or something. I'm traveling with people from my cluster (and as far as I know none are on CS), but I really want to meet some Cheffers! Post here if you're going to be at Lakeland's Spring Launch and you want to plan ahead for a meet 'n greet!!!

I will be there. I am pretty sure we are going up the night before rather than leaving a little after 5 in the morning. I would love to meet up!

I'll be there. Short drive from Orlando area. :)

I'm going!! But we're going down the day before. We've planned some fun pc games to play after supper on Wednesday. We still have room if anyone wants to split the hotel.

I'm excited and can't wait. Some of my girls won't get to go to conference so this will be like a mini conference for them. :)

If you all want to be on a list so we can keep in contact, send me an email at [email protected] and put LAKELAND in the subject line. I'll be happy to put out a group email with contact info, and once we figure out the best time/place to meet up we can post it back here on the CS board.

I emailed you!

I'll be there as well!! I also have 4 of my team going so I'm stoked!!

I have contacted those of you who have written on this thread...if anyone else is planning on being at Lakeland on Thursday, please let me know so I can add you to my list of contacts. We're going to meet near the registration table area during the first break (assuming that they'll give us breaks at some point during the day!). Can't wait to meet some Cheffers in person!!! :)

1. What is the date and time of the Spring Launch in Lakeland, FL?

The Spring Launch in Lakeland, FL will take place on Saturday, March 14th from 10:00am to 4:00pm.

2. Where will the Spring Launch be held in Lakeland, FL?

The Spring Launch will be held at the RP Funding Center, located at 701 W Lime St, Lakeland, FL 33815.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Spring Launch in Lakeland, FL?

No, the Spring Launch in Lakeland, FL is a free event for all guests. However, registration is required and can be done online or at the event.

4. Will there be any exclusive deals or promotions at the Spring Launch in Lakeland, FL?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and promotions available only at the Spring Launch in Lakeland, FL. Don't miss out on these great deals!

5. Can I bring a friend to the Spring Launch in Lakeland, FL?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. We encourage you to bring friends, family, and anyone else who loves Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef tso
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
lcucinella