1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Spring Launch - LAKELAND, FL

1. sklay723

sklay723 Advanced Member Gold Member

I registered for Lakeland's conference today, and figured I would get the ball rolling so that any other Cheffers going to that particular location could get coordinated. Not sure what the day might hold yet, but maybe we can meet up for lunch or something. I'm traveling with people from my cluster (and as far as I know none are on CS), but I really want to meet some Cheffers! Post here if you're going to be at Lakeland's Spring Launch and you want to plan ahead for a meet 'n greet!!!

Jan 12, 2010
  2. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

I will be there. I am pretty sure we are going up the night before rather than leaving a little after 5 in the morning. I would love to meet up!

Jan 13, 2010
  3. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

I'll be there. Short drive from Orlando area. :)

Jan 14, 2010
  4. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

I'm going!! But we're going down the day before. We've planned some fun pc games to play after supper on Wednesday. We still have room if anyone wants to split the hotel.

I'm excited and can't wait. Some of my girls won't get to go to conference so this will be like a mini conference for them. :)

5. sklay723

If you all want to be on a list so we can keep in contact, send me an email at sklay723@comcast.net and put LAKELAND in the subject line. I'll be happy to put out a group email with contact info, and once we figure out the best time/place to meet up we can post it back here on the CS board.

Jan 17, 2010
  6. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

I emailed you!

Jan 18, 2010
  7. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I'll be there as well!! I also have 4 of my team going so I'm stoked!!

Jan 18, 2010
  8. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

i emailed you too

Jan 18, 2010
  9. sklay723

I have contacted those of you who have written on this thread...if anyone else is planning on being at Lakeland on Thursday, please let me know so I can add you to my list of contacts. We're going to meet near the registration table area during the first break (assuming that they'll give us breaks at some point during the day!). Can't wait to meet some Cheffers in person!!! :)

Feb 1, 2010
Have something to add?