• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Else is Attending Spring Launch in Orlando, FL?

In summary, the Spring Launch event in Orlando, FL is an annual conference exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It will take place from February 4th to February 8th, 2020 at the Orange County Convention Center. Attendees can expect to learn about new product releases, attend training sessions and workshops, hear from guest speakers, and network with other consultants and leaders. Registration is required and tickets can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website. Guests are not allowed to attend the event.
SpiritdancerIA
Gold Member
Even though I live in Iowa, due to an interesting overlap, I'm going to be attending Spring Launch in Orlando, FL :D

Is there anyone else on the board who will be attending in Orlando?

I have a consultant who will be attending Orlando -- if I would've planned better, I could've flown down to attend in sunny Florida rather than cold Denver!! :)

I will be attending the Orlando one! I live in Clearwater about and hour and a half away from the convention center. I'm excited as it is my first!

I am going to the Orlando Kick-Off! I live on St. Simons Island (GA) and this is the closest one to us:) Can't wait!!

Would anyone be interested in meeting up?

Send me a PM, and we can exchange contact info :)

1. What is the Spring Launch event in Orlando, FL?

The Spring Launch event in Orlando, FL is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef for their consultants and leaders to learn about new product releases, training, and networking opportunities.

2. When and where is the Spring Launch event taking place?

The Spring Launch event will be held in Orlando, FL from February 4th to February 8th, 2020. The main venue for the event is the Orange County Convention Center.

3. Who can attend the Spring Launch event?

The Spring Launch event is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. Registration is required and tickets can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website.

4. What can attendees expect from the Spring Launch event?

Attendees can expect to see and learn about new product releases, attend training sessions and workshops, hear from guest speakers, and network with other Pampered Chef consultants and leaders.

5. Can attendees bring guests to the Spring Launch event?

No, the Spring Launch event is only open to registered Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. Guests are not allowed to attend the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
2 3