• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Predictions for Spring Launch: New Website Updates & Product Hunches!

So! does anyone any ideas of what will happen at Spring Launch in February?!?!?I'm hoping they have a solid update on the new website and app.ANDI hope they're bringing back the Bridal Registry!:love::love::love:Also, what are your predictions for the new products?
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
So! Does anyone any ideas of what will happen at Spring Launch in February?!?!?

I'm hoping they have a solid update on the new website

AND

I hope they're bringing back the Bridal Registry!:love::love::love:

Also, what are your predictions for the new products?

I'd still like to see some sort of meat loaf lifter, a bamboo tool to pull out your oven rack with ease, and maybe some sort of coffee press.

I would love to see the Wedding Registry and a Gift Registry. I have so many people ask me if we have a registry (especially around the holidays but also for birthdays). I would love to see the "new web" fixed and out!We still need a bamboo napkin holder and I would love to see dry storage containers and countertop canisters. It seems like we may have a new line but no clue what it is..

They keep stating a "HOT" piece of stoneware so I am thinking maybe a piece that will go on the grill???? I would love to see a nylon mini serving spatula. The other one is scratching the heck out of my brownie pan :(.

Don't get your hopes up for any real updates on the new web and app. Still too many issues for them to consider launching yet. I would guess the bridal registry will not be in place until the new web is so.....

pchockeymom said:
Don't get your hopes up for any real updates on the new web and app. Still too many issues for them to consider launching yet. I would guess the bridal registry will not be in place until the new web is so.....

Oh, this makes me very sad:cry::cry:....... do you really think it's still that far away from being fixed?

My feeling is with the fiasco it create at its original launch, they will not relaunch until it is absolutely, positively 100% fabulous. And, I believe they will need to FULL support of the NED's who are currently in Miami at their conference. I have one consultant using it exclusively and although she doesn't have too many issues, when she does they are ones that require a call to h.o.'s tech support. Multiply that by 60,000....can you spell "disaster"!?!

D i s a s t e r

OK, so new website dreams crushed..... do you think bridal registry will be back?

Brenda.the.chef said:
OK, so new website dreams crushed..... do you think bridal registry will be back?

I'm guessing that they won't have the registry back until the new system is in place so they won't have to reprogram everything.

Hwy Brenday: Guess I'll be seeing you in Hartford again!! :D

Wrong Brenda, Ginger ;), but yes, I will be seeing you in Hartford :)!!!!

Bren706 said:
Wrong Brenda, Ginger ;), but yes, I will be seeing you in Hartford :)!!!!

LMAO!!! Good ;)

So there will be TWO pieces of Stoneware introduced, both for less than $50 and probably around $20 or so? My guess is they will be minis of some sort. Who wants to tote a large bar pan around, and usually, the cost of the launch freebies don't begin to equal the cost of the registration.Did you see there will be NO Fall Launch? My guess is this means Spring Launch won't be back next year either.

I was really disappointed that they stopped the Chicago conference and now they get rid of fall launch. I guess spring will be next.....I wonder if they don't have a lot of attendance especially since they extended the date.

Intrepid_Chef said:
So there will be TWO pieces of Stoneware introduced, both for less than $50 and probably around $20 or so? My guess is they will be minis of some sort. Who wants to tote a large bar pan around, and usually, the cost of the launch freebies don't begin to equal the cost of the registration.

Did you see there will be NO Fall Launch? My guess is this means Spring Launch won't be back next year either.

I think they are just sticking to one Launch. Registration #'s just must not be that great. They probably are trying to reduce costs. I wish they kept the Fall launch and got rid of Spring Launch, just due to weather issues for people to attend the Spring Launches. Although, it's probably this other way around because summertime people are away on vacations and such.

I hope they provide enough help to directors and higher-ups who will be doing the fall season kick off's so that they put together great meetings. I hope everyone does get a chance to attend a fun and energizing & inspiring meeting.

Personally, I'm THRILLED that directors will be now showing the usual-Fall Launch products. Means I won't have to wonder how/if I can come up with $600+ to fly to the Lower-48 to attend (I'm in Alaska).

I'm sure there will be great dvd's provided with how to's and recipe demo's just like what they show at launch.

I think it will create an awesome opportunity to invite fence sitters, brand new consultants, and those that barely do anything will possibly attend since it won't cost them anythiing but time.

Yes- since they're not announcing the web based software this spring, I wish they'd bring the registry back. Plus it's a great segway to PC Bridal showers.

What are "Spring Launch Hunches"?

"Spring Launch Hunches" refer to ideas or predictions that people have about what products or trends will be popular during the spring season.

Why is it important to pay attention to "Spring Launch Hunches"?

Paying attention to "Spring Launch Hunches" can help businesses and individuals prepare for the upcoming season and stay ahead of the competition by offering products or services that are in high demand.

How are "Spring Launch Hunches" different from other seasonal predictions?

"Spring Launch Hunches" specifically focus on the spring season, which is a time of renewal and growth. Other seasonal predictions may cover a longer period of time or focus on different aspects, such as weather or fashion.

Where can I find information about "Spring Launch Hunches"?

You can find information about "Spring Launch Hunches" from various sources such as industry experts, trend reports, and social media platforms where people share their predictions and insights.

Can "Spring Launch Hunches" be accurate?

While "Spring Launch Hunches" are based on observations and trends, they are not always accurate as they are just predictions. However, they can provide valuable insights and ideas for businesses and individuals to consider for the spring season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service