• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Be Joining Us in Denver for the Spring Launch Event?

In summary, the speaker is going to be at the Spring Launch in Denver and there will be about 10-15 people there.
darlinclem
Gold Member
Anyone here attending SL in Denver?

I am registered and praying to be there! Since I am in north central Kansas it will all depend on the weather. My recruiter/friend and I are going together. Both of us are really looking forward to going. Most of our cluster will be in Omaha since that is closer for them.

Anyone know our speaker Shelly Kiekhaefer? (I had a math teacher in HS with that last name <g>)

Darlene -- I've heard, and seen, Shelly at NC and she is fantastic! You'll love her! If you see my cluster in Denver tell them hi and I'll tell your cluster hi when I'm in Omaha!! :)

gaddischef said:
Darlene -- I've heard, and seen, Shelly at NC and she is fantastic! You'll love her! If you see my cluster in Denver tell them hi and I'll tell your cluster hi when I'm in Omaha!! :)

Only one problem- I don't know any of your cluster! :) I know Jennifer by name but not face. Are any of your recruits going?

darlinclem said:
Anyone here attending SL in Denver?

How do you know who the speaker is already? Is there some info somewhere outlining the day?

cochef said:
How do you know who the speaker is already? Is there some info somewhere outlining the day?
If you go to the Spring Launch page on CC you can click on the date "details" icon and it shows you who the Sales Managers, Featured Speaker and the National/Senior Executive Director is for each location.

thanks - found that out after thinking it might be on CC somewhere :blushing:

Darlene -- just go on stage and shout -- anyone in Michelle's cluster -- please stand!!!!! LOL.........My recruit, Kathy Dooley will be there. Debbie Kuhlman is my upline director and will be there. We have a total of about 10-15 going to Denver. Just say hi to everyone and you'll have it covered :) !!

gaddischef said:
Darlene -- just go on stage and shout -- anyone in Michelle's cluster -- please stand!!!!! LOL.........My recruit, Kathy Dooley will be there. Debbie Kuhlman is my upline director and will be there. We have a total of about 10-15 going to Denver. Just say hi to everyone and you'll have it covered :) !!

Give me a drink or two and I may do that LOL You know I have no problem talking to anyone hehehehehe See you in a couple of weeks :)

What is the date and location of the Spring Launch in Denver, Co?

The Spring Launch in Denver, Co will take place on March 14th, 2020 at the Colorado Convention Center.

What time does the event start and end?

The event will start at 9:00am and end at 5:00pm.

Is there a cost to attend the Spring Launch in Denver, Co?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 per person. This fee covers access to all training sessions, workshops, and keynote presentations.

Will there be any special guests or speakers at the Spring Launch in Denver, Co?

Yes, there will be special guests and speakers at the event, including top consultants, leaders, and corporate executives from Pampered Chef.

Can I bring a guest to the Spring Launch in Denver, Co?

Yes, you can bring one guest with you to the event for an additional fee of $25. Your guest will have access to all training sessions and workshops, but not the keynote presentations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Shari in TX