• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch - Denver, CO

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
Anyone here attending SL in Denver?

I am registered and praying to be there! Since I am in north central Kansas it will all depend on the weather. My recruiter/friend and I are going together. Both of us are really looking forward to going. Most of our cluster will be in Omaha since that is closer for them.

Anyone know our speaker Shelly Kiekhaefer? (I had a math teacher in HS with that last name <g>)

gaddischef

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2005
Darlene -- I've heard, and seen, Shelly at NC and she is fantastic! You'll love her! If you see my cluster in Denver tell them hi and I'll tell your cluster hi when I'm in Omaha!! :)

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
Darlene -- I've heard, and seen, Shelly at NC and she is fantastic! You'll love her! If you see my cluster in Denver tell them hi and I'll tell your cluster hi when I'm in Omaha!! :)

Only one problem- I don't know any of your cluster! :) I know Jennifer by name but not face. Are any of your recruits going?

cochef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2007

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
How do you know who the speaker is already? Is there some info somewhere outlining the day?

If you go to the Spring Launch page on CC you can click on the date "details" icon and it shows you who the Sales Managers, Featured Speaker and the National/Senior Executive Director is for each location.

cochef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2007
thanks - found that out after thinking it might be on CC somewhere :blushing:

gaddischef

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2005
Darlene -- just go on stage and shout -- anyone in Michelle's cluster -- please stand!!!!! LOL.........My recruit, Kathy Dooley will be there. Debbie Kuhlman is my upline director and will be there. We have a total of about 10-15 going to Denver. Just say hi to everyone and you'll have it covered :) !!

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
Darlene -- just go on stage and shout -- anyone in Michelle's cluster -- please stand!!!!! LOL.........My recruit, Kathy Dooley will be there. Debbie Kuhlman is my upline director and will be there. We have a total of about 10-15 going to Denver. Just say hi to everyone and you'll have it covered :) !!

Give me a drink or two and I may do that LOL You know I have no problem talking to anyone hehehehehe See you in a couple of weeks :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smithcooking
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo