• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for the Spring Launch Day?

In summary, Spring Launch Day is an annual event by Pampered Chef where new products for the spring season are unveiled. It's open to all Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and potential customers and is completely free to attend. The event includes new product demonstrations, cooking techniques, and opportunities to connect with others. It will be held on March 20th this year and promises to be a day filled with fun, food, and friendship.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I am so excited!!!!!

Hope you have a great time! Mine is Thursday and I can't wait!! :)

I have to wait until SATURDAY!

I'm in Sacramento anticipating the announcements. Ready to start the day (well only since my phone won't stop ringing).

Have a great time! I don't go until Saturday!! UGH! I can't wait!! I sure it hope it gives me the kick in the pants I need!

so jealous.. mine is not until saturday. have fun!

I'm counting down until we leave tomorrow!

I go on Saturday. I'm so excited! I can't wait!!!!

Have fun. I go to mine on Thursday.

1. What is Spring Launch Day?

Spring Launch Day is an annual event by Pampered Chef where we unveil our new and exciting products for the spring season. It's a day filled with fun, food, and friendship!

2. When is Spring Launch Day?

This year, Spring Launch Day will be held on March 20th. Be sure to mark your calendars and save the date!

3. Can anyone attend Spring Launch Day?

Yes, anyone can attend Spring Launch Day! It's open to all Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and potential customers. We welcome everyone to join us for this exciting event.

4. Is there a fee to attend Spring Launch Day?

There is no fee to attend Spring Launch Day. It's completely free for all attendees. However, there may be a charge for any optional add-on activities or meals.

5. What can I expect at Spring Launch Day?

At Spring Launch Day, you can expect to see and experience our new products, learn new cooking techniques, and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts. There will also be delicious food and exclusive deals and offers. It's a day you won't want to miss!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
Replies