• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Record Notes from David Meenan's Spring Launch Presentation?

In summary, The Spring Launch event is an annual conference hosted by David Meenan for professionals and entrepreneurs to network, learn from industry experts, and gain valuable insights. It will take place on March 20th, 2021 at the Convention Center in downtown Chicago, and is open to anyone interested in personal and professional development. Attendees can expect to hear from inspiring speakers, attend workshops and panel discussions, and network with like-minded individuals. Registration is available on the event's website with early bird tickets available until February 28th.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Does anyone have any notes that they took of David Meenan presentation at a Spring Launch meeting or any of the other speakers.

Thanks,

Karen

I would like to see these too...and any other notes anyone else has from their meetings. Thanks.

Thanks Bobbi

Hi Karen,I was fortunate enough to attend the Spring Launch meeting and take notes on David Meenan's presentation. He shared some great tips on how to effectively use social media to grow your business. I also have notes from the other speakers who discussed new products and promotions. If you're interested, I'd be happy to share my notes with you. Just let me know!Best,

What is the Spring Launch event?

The Spring Launch event is an annual conference hosted by David Meenan, a renowned business coach and entrepreneur. It is a platform for professionals and entrepreneurs to network, learn from industry experts, and gain valuable insights to grow their businesses.

When and where will the Spring Launch event take place?

The Spring Launch event will take place on March 20th, 2021 at the Convention Center in downtown Chicago. The exact address is 123 Main Street, Chicago, IL 60601.

Who can attend the Spring Launch event?

The Spring Launch event is open to anyone who is interested in personal and professional development. It is especially beneficial for entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals in various industries.

What can I expect from the Spring Launch event?

At the Spring Launch event, you can expect to hear from inspiring speakers, attend workshops and panel discussions, and network with like-minded individuals. You will also have the opportunity to gain valuable insights and strategies to grow your business and career.

How can I register for the Spring Launch event?

You can register for the Spring Launch event by visiting our website and filling out the online registration form. Early bird tickets are available at a discounted rate until February 28th, so be sure to secure your spot soon!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • chefjeanine