• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Last Minute Spring Launch in Dallas TX: Need Roommates for Hyatt Reservation?

In summary, Spring Launch - Dallas is an annual event in Dallas that showcases new products, services, and businesses to celebrate the start of spring. It will be held on April 15th at the Dallas Convention Center and tickets can be purchased online or at the door. The event will feature a variety of new products and services, as well as networking opportunities, workshops, and presentations from industry leaders. It is open to the public and anyone can attend to discover new businesses and products in the Dallas area.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
I am able to attend the Spring Launch in Dallas TX at the last minute. I am driving down Friday night with another consultant and was wondering if anyone needs 2 more roommates in your hotel room Friday night?

We have a reservation at the Hyatt, but I thought if we could split the room 4 ways that would help with the expenses. We can cancel our reservation and be added to yours, or vice versa. Doesn't matter to me.

Thanks!

Hi there! I'm also attending the Spring Launch in Dallas and I would definitely be interested in splitting the room with you and your friend. It would definitely help with the expenses and it's always great to have roommates to share the experience with. Let me know if you're still looking for roommates and we can work out the details. Looking forward to meeting you at the event!

Hi there! I am also attending the Spring Launch in Dallas and am in need of roommates for Friday night. I would be interested in splitting the room four ways at the Hyatt. Let's coordinate and see if we can make this work. Looking forward to meeting you at the event!

What is Spring Launch - Dallas?

Spring Launch - Dallas is an annual event that celebrates the start of spring and showcases various new products, services, and businesses in the Dallas area.

When and where is Spring Launch - Dallas taking place?

This year's Spring Launch - Dallas will be held on April 15th at the Dallas Convention Center.

How can I attend Spring Launch - Dallas?

To attend Spring Launch - Dallas, you can purchase tickets online or at the door on the day of the event. However, we recommend purchasing tickets in advance as they may sell out.

What can I expect at Spring Launch - Dallas?

At Spring Launch - Dallas, you can expect to see a wide variety of new products and services from different industries, as well as networking opportunities, workshops, and presentations from industry leaders.

Is Spring Launch - Dallas open to the public?

Yes, Spring Launch - Dallas is open to the public. Everyone is welcome to attend and discover new businesses and products in the Dallas area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • BethCooks4U
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefjeanine