• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting Spring Launch in Columbus

In summary, many people are going, including my director, and they are all looking forward to it. They are all worried about the weather, but they are willing to brave it. They are also thinking about how much money they will have to spend and whether they should spend it on the conference or on their own transportation.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Who is going? And how are you getting there? Are you going the night before or making it a day-of thing?

I am going. I paid already but still trying to decide the details. My director offered to drive ( from the Cleveland area) and she has reserved a room at a Holiday Inn. She is more than willing to share the room with who ever needs a place - so she is going the day before. My dilemma is money. I work full time but getting time off is not a problem. I am used to getting up at 4am so technically I can still do that and leave here by 5am and get there in plenty of time. I am waiting to see how the weather is - if it seems bad, I may go the day before and pay for part of the room(letting her drive). If the weather is fine, I may choose to drive down that morning by myself (saving money)-driving about an hour and a half.:confused:

I am going from the Cleveland area, but not 100% sure about going the night before. Like Linda I work full time so if everyone else leaves before I get off work then I will just go Tuesday morning. Can't wait!!

Linda- who is your director?

definitely going...driving from Elyria and taking some of my cluster. Can't wait. Will just get up that morning and drive down..hope weather is good, but then again...we are in OHIO!!! LOL

Heather
My director is Susan Warshay - who is yours and where do you live?

Linda- My director is Holly Orban. I would be driving from the Mentor area.

There are several of us coming from the the Marietta are. Not sure of all the details yet.

An hour and a half from Independence? It's a good solid 2 hours or more from Akron for me. Then again, I'm a good 20 to 30 minutes east of 71.

I'm supposed to be off MONDAY but if I take the 2nd off then I will volunteer to work on the 1st ... til 10 or 11 p.m.! So obviously the thought of getting up at 5 a.m. and driving 2 hours after that is NOT APPEALING. I'd really prefer to go with somebody else, but they are all staying in a hotel or with family down there.

ok..maybe 2 hours.I just did Google maps and they say 2 hours and 7 minutes from Independence..LOLOLOL. Still, it doesn't start until 9am - registration begins at 7:30 so time is not an issue. I am just concerned about the weather - February in Ohio???
Why does life have to seem so complicated? My daughter told me that if I was younger I wouldn't think twice about this and that, and just pursue the drive as an adventure. I am thinking she is very right. ;)

Anybody have an address for this place? I thought somebody said it was at the convention center.Mapquest says its 2 hours, 10 minutes away and $17.86 in fuel. Each way. Plus $10 in parking. My car is a 1997 Dodge Intrepid and I too am a bit worried about the weather in February. I'd much rather brave it during the day than at night, however. It's a total of $96 with fuel, parking and registration. It's hard for me to come up with that kind of money in February, and part of me is thinking that the money would be better spent on conference. Then again, they said they'd give us mini catalogs and a "free spring product." Probably a spice.

I.m going!!! Can't wait. Driving from Bowling Green Oh. I too work a full time job. My Director is Patty Thompson. I don't know yet if we are driving down the night before or the day of.

Rebajo

I'll be there. I'll be arriving the day before. I believe there will be 4 or 5 of us.

I'm going! I'm getting up early and driving from Beach City, Ohio. Di, your welcome to ride with me. I've got two passengers with me going now, and a 3rd will be merrier. Let me know if you want to catch a ride. My director is Tracy Leach and she is heading down the night before. My member of my team can't stay overnight, so I said i'd drive if she'd go, and she said yes! I'm really looking forward to it...LOL - i hope it's more than a spice!

sad it is on a weekday...for us that work full time and never take off....

Not certain how many from our cluster is coming. It is kind of difficult being on a school day and such. We also haven't decided if we are going to go down the night before or early that morning. It's about 2 1/2 hours for us...

ang, the funny thing is if I'm working the night before, I'll be right down the road from you that evening in Ravenna.

The weekday thing is actually the least of my problems. I've taken Tuesday as a comp before and while it breaks up the work week, it's better than taking Monday. Usually stuff goes down on Monday and since we are so short-staffed, nobody does anybody else's job when they are off. They're too busy doing their own.

Oh my gosh I am SOOOOOO excited! I didn't think I was going to be able to go!! I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment on the 2nd that wouldn't allow me to go, but the doctor's office rescheduled for the 29th. WOOOOHOOOO that means I can go!!

So I'll be there! We'll be staying the night before, as Columbus is about 3 hours away from Morgantown. I think the Holiday Inn Downtown.

I'm hoping to be able to go and for us to go the night before. We'll see how much sweet talking into DH's ear I can get in before that :)

For those shut out, my hospitality director just suggested this. Dearborn is pretty close to those in the Cleveland area at least. It's a lot closer than I even thought. Probably even closer to me than Columbus, which I didn't realize. There are quite a few slots left in Dearborn if you still haven't registered. Maybe check another meeting that might be close to you. I know tomorrow is the deadline, but thought I'd put it out there.

There are 6 from our cluster in the Cleveland area that are going to Dearborn due to work issues and Columbus being full. I was able to get into Columbus before it filled. Am very excited about hearing David and being hosted by Jean! Please if anyone has any doubts about going - please try and do it. Find a meeting you can get to!:p

I'm glad I was able to get into Columbus because work would prevent me from going to a Thursday meeting. Plus I'm excited about meeting locals and hearing David. I heard him BRIEFLY at NC and wish I'd heard more from him.For those who ARE going to Columbus, want to have lunch together or something? I'm trying to find my CS button but not having much luck ...

1. What is Spring Launch Columbus?

Spring Launch Columbus is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase our newest products, share recipe ideas, and provide training and workshops for our consultants.

2. When and where is Spring Launch Columbus taking place?

This year, Spring Launch Columbus will be held on March 15th, 2020 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio.

3. How can I register for Spring Launch Columbus?

You can register for Spring Launch Columbus by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select Spring Launch Columbus and follow the registration instructions.

4. Is there a cost to attend Spring Launch Columbus?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend Spring Launch Columbus. The fee varies depending on when you register, so be sure to check the Events tab for current pricing.

5. Can I bring a guest to Spring Launch Columbus?

Yes, you can bring one guest to Spring Launch Columbus. However, they must also register and pay the registration fee. Guests will not be able to attend the training and workshops, but they can join you for the product showcase and other activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • pamperedbecky