• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at Spring Launch in Atlanta! Family Fun and Business Growth Guaranteed!

In summary, "Spring Launch: Atlanta" is an annual event held in late March or early April in Atlanta, Georgia to celebrate the start of spring. It is free and open to the public, featuring live music, food vendors, and various activities for all ages. Outside food and drinks are not allowed, but there will be a variety of options available for purchase.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Who all is going? :)

Still can't believe I'm flying all the way to Atlanta from Alaska for Spring Launch - but hey, that week in Florida afterwards will be NICE!

My kids are excited because my mom will be taking them to the Aquarium and the Cheerleading Competition while we're at Spring Launch.

I had initially planned on being there, but now that I've put my business on hold I can't justify the cost. I'm really tempted to register, but I feel like it would be a waste of money if I can't apply any of the training. I'm very bummed I won't get to meet up with you guys. If it wasn't for the event being in College Park, I'd drive down just to do lunch.

Any PC dollars you could use for registration? The December ones get deposited before the deadline for registration since they moved it to the 14th.

frozenchef said:
Any PC dollars you could use for registration? The December ones get deposited before the deadline for registration since they moved it to the 14th.

No. Didn't make it anywhere close to the $1500 required to earn any. I'm going to contemplate it for a few more days, but I can't make any guarantees.

What is "Spring Launch: Atlanta"?

"Spring Launch: Atlanta" is an annual event that celebrates the start of spring in the city of Atlanta. It features live music, food vendors, and various activities for all ages to enjoy.

When and where is "Spring Launch: Atlanta" held?

"Spring Launch: Atlanta" is typically held in late March or early April, and the exact date and location may vary each year. However, it is always held in Atlanta, Georgia.

Is there an admission fee for "Spring Launch: Atlanta"?

There is no admission fee for "Spring Launch: Atlanta". The event is free and open to the public.

What type of activities can I expect at "Spring Launch: Atlanta"?

At "Spring Launch: Atlanta", you can expect to find live music performances, food and drink vendors, arts and crafts activities, and various games and entertainment for all ages.

Can I bring my own food and drinks to "Spring Launch: Atlanta"?

Outside food and drinks are not allowed at "Spring Launch: Atlanta". However, there will be a variety of food vendors offering a range of options for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • wadesgirl