• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Spring Launch and Team Attending...

In summary, Kristi is trying to get her team ready for a training event. She got cute valentines paper bags, gum, chocolate snack bar, hand sanitizer, and a notebook and highlighter.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm back!!! I've had A LOT going on but it feels super good to be back on here! :D

I have 3 girls attending with me tonight and we're staying over in a hotel and then attending spring launch. I want to give them some kind of pillow gift (like we did at National Conference) and a little packet of goodies tomorrow at spring launch. The problem is I'm so completely overwhelmed that I can't think of what to get! (i guess it doesn't help that i want to clean the car, pack, think of what the family will need and so on!)

SO, I'm on here for help! What have you done in the past or what are you doing for your team?

Thanks so much in advance!!
Kristi

I gave them each a PC bling pen, a shaker (noise maker I got for Merrill a while back), mints, flashlight, post-its and PC pin. They loved it! They also got a PC binder to put their workbook in. I had bought the binders for conference attendees but hadn't used all of them so thought I'd give them out now.Normally I wouldn't have done so much but this was the first HO event for most of them and besides I wanted to get some of the stuff I'd collected out of my house.

I'm giving my group, sheets of stickers, a pen, postcards & a pad of gotta have it stickers
I put them in plain colored gift bags with dot tissue paper, they are cute

pampmomof3 said:
I'm back!!! I've had A LOT going on but it feels super good to be back on here! :D

I have 3 girls attending with me tonight and we're staying over in a hotel and then attending spring launch. I want to give them some kind of pillow gift (like we did at National Conference) and a little packet of goodies tomorrow at spring launch. The problem is I'm so completely overwhelmed that I can't think of what to get! (i guess it doesn't help that i want to clean the car, pack, think of what the family will need and so on!)

SO, I'm on here for help! What have you done in the past or what are you doing for your team?

Kristi

I'm so excited to see you!!!
I got little Chinese food takeout boxes and decorated them and inside each one is a cute pair of Valentine socks. I also got 2 big bags of chocolates for them to nosh on during the training (so if you're hungry, sit by my team)

pampmomof3 said:

Kristi
This was me last weekend trying to get ready! I got cute valentines paper bags from our grocery store and put gum,chocolate snack bar, hand sanitizer, and a notebook and highlighter in mine.:love0010: Have fun!

1. What is the purpose of the Spring Launch event?

The Spring Launch event is an annual gathering where we introduce our new products and services for the upcoming season. It is a great opportunity for our team to showcase their hard work and for our customers to get a first look at our latest offerings.

2. When and where will the Spring Launch event take place?

The Spring Launch event will take place on April 15th at our headquarters in downtown Seattle. The event will begin at 9am and end at 5pm. Please arrive on time as we have a full day of presentations and activities planned.

3. How can I attend the Spring Launch event?

The Spring Launch event is open to all of our customers and partners. However, due to limited space, we ask that you RSVP by April 1st to secure your spot. You can RSVP by filling out the form on our website or by contacting your sales representative.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions offered at the Spring Launch event?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions on all of our new products and services at the Spring Launch event. These discounts will only be available to attendees, so make sure to come prepared to take advantage of these amazing deals.

5. Will there be any guest speakers or industry experts at the Spring Launch event?

Yes, we have invited several guest speakers and industry experts to share their insights and knowledge with our team and attendees. We believe their perspectives will add value to our event and provide valuable information for our customers. Stay tuned for the full lineup of speakers and their topics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • otisbg