• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your thoughts on the new Spring Launch 2017 products?

In summary, the new products are supposed to be released tonight, and we are all looking forward to seeing what they have come up with. There are likely to be new knives, a new electric knife sharpener, and possibly new silicone products. We hope for more new recipes, a green line, and more exciting designs.
I purchased the grill tools set to donate for a Silent Auction at a fundraiser, we don't get a lot of things that attract men. I had a booth yesterday so I thought I would put the tools in it and display. When I went to close it up to pack up one piece of Velcro was completely torn off. The bag is very flimsy and apparently not very high quality!

I will say Pampered Chef got me a new Tool Bag back before they got my return but I still, had one of the old heavy zip up bags and I used it instead!

<h2>1. What new products are included in the Spring Launch 2017?</h2><p>The Spring Launch 2017 features a variety of new products including cookware, kitchen tools, and gadgets. Some of the highlights are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Stackable Cooling Rack Set.</p><h2>2. Are there any new products specifically for meal prep or healthy eating?</h2><p>Yes, there are several new products perfect for meal prep and healthy eating. These include the Veggie Spiralizer, Salad Chopper, and the Microwave Meal Prep Set. These products make it easier to prepare nutritious meals at home.</p><h2>3. Will there be any new products for hosting parties or entertaining?</h2><p>Absolutely! The Spring Launch 2017 includes some great products for hosting parties and entertaining. The Appetizer Plate Set, Cheese Knife Set, and the Entertaining Platter are just a few examples of the new products perfect for entertaining guests.</p><h2>4. Are there any new products for baking or desserts?</h2><p>Yes, there are several new products for baking and desserts in the Spring Launch 2017. The Silicone Baking Mat, Pastry Blender, and the Tart Pan Set are just a few of the new products that will make baking even easier and more enjoyable.</p><h2>5. Are there any exclusive products only available during the Spring Launch 2017?</h2><p>Yes, there are a few exclusive products that are only available during the Spring Launch 2017. These include the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Stackable Cooling Rack Set. These products are only available for a limited time, so make sure to get them while you can!</p>

1. What new products are included in the Spring Launch 2017?

The Spring Launch 2017 features a variety of new products including cookware, kitchen tools, and gadgets. Some of the highlights are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Stackable Cooling Rack Set.

2. Are there any new products specifically for meal prep or healthy eating?

Yes, there are several new products perfect for meal prep and healthy eating. These include the Veggie Spiralizer, Salad Chopper, and the Microwave Meal Prep Set. These products make it easier to prepare nutritious meals at home.

3. Will there be any new products for hosting parties or entertaining?

Absolutely! The Spring Launch 2017 includes some great products for hosting parties and entertaining. The Appetizer Plate Set, Cheese Knife Set, and the Entertaining Platter are just a few examples of the new products perfect for entertaining guests.

4. Are there any new products for baking or desserts?

Yes, there are several new products for baking and desserts in the Spring Launch 2017. The Silicone Baking Mat, Pastry Blender, and the Tart Pan Set are just a few of the new products that will make baking even easier and more enjoyable.

5. Are there any exclusive products only available during the Spring Launch 2017?

Yes, there are a few exclusive products that are only available during the Spring Launch 2017. These include the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Stackable Cooling Rack Set. These products are only available for a limited time, so make sure to get them while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
esavvymom