• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch 2017 Discussion

ChefDi

Novice Member
Gold Member
Feb 12, 2008
I will be watching the spring launch on my own tonight and thought it might be fun to have a discussion on here about the new products. What are you hoping to see?

jjaastef

Jul 30, 2009
I too am watching on my own. Thanks ChefDi for thinking of the idea of sharing our responses here!

I am excited, but am trying to temper my expectations....I really wasn't impressed with the fall line. But, maybe spring will make up for it!

Based on the redesigned line up, I bet we'll be seeing some new knives. ;)

ChefDi

Novice Member
Gold Member
Feb 12, 2008
I actually loved the Fall line. It was the first time I immediately fell in love with literally everything right away. I'm hoping for a repeat of that this time. I'd love another rockcrok but I don't know what that could be. I am hoping the samples will be a little less - my husband is not as excited as I am about buying new products! Hahaha I always get super excited for these launches.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I actually loved the Fall line. It was the first time I immediately fell in love with literally everything right away. I'm hoping for a repeat of that this time. I'd love another rockcrok but I don't know what that could be. I am hoping the samples will be a little less - my husband is not as excited as I am about buying new products! Hahaha I always get super excited for these launches.

That was me, too. Loved the new fall products. Can't wait to see what they're rolling out tonight!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
No snippets at all from my upline. :cool:

Thanks, ChefDi for getting this started. I actually logged in just now with the same idea. I do miss the camaraderie of the live launches, but this is a money- and time-saver.

As for what they may have for us, other than figuring there may be new knives, I can't imagine. But they almost always come out with things that make me say "well, of course we need that!" :)

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
Kind of wondering if an electric knife sharpener, wondering about more silicone - the popcorn popper is just amazing!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Kind of wondering if an electric knife sharpener, wondering about more silicone - the popcorn popper is just amazing!

Ooh, an electric knife sharpener would be good.

I agree about the Microwave Popcorn Maker. I've sold tons of those.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Love the new kid products as well as the new color coated knife colors!

So glad they re-imagined the Flexible Cutting Mats and didn't just remove them.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Did I misunderstand? I thought Jean said that the Free for All list was available on the website. Anyone find it?

mspibb

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
I love the slow cooker base. I'm not sure how excited I am about the Grill or the Slicer. I hope someone in my Hospitality group earned the Grill so maybe seeing it in action will sell me! I earned level 1 for December and 2 for January so will get the slicer to try.

otisbg

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 5, 2008
ok...Im going to be negative Nelly here and say that neither the rockcrok base nor the grill are very in home show friendly. Im not carrying a grill into someones home and will not demo the base as I do a one hour show. I feel the ceramic egg cooker is going to undermine the sales of the stone egg cooker but the multi grater is going to appeal to more people than the spiralizer. Many of my clients live paycheck to paycheck and I've never sold a kids in the kitchen product except for the cookie cutters. What are your thoughts on how to market these?

Apr 25, 2016
ok...Im going to be negative Nelly here and say that neither the rockcrok base nor the grill are very in home show friendly. Im not carrying a grill into someones home and will not demo the base as I do a one hour show. I feel the ceramic egg cooker is going to undermine the sales of the stone egg cooker but the multi grater is going to appeal to more people than the spiralizer. Many of my clients live paycheck to paycheck and I've never sold a kids in the kitchen product except for the cookie cutters. What are your thoughts on how to market these?
I agree with you completely. I'm in the same boat.