• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Will the 2013 Spring Launch Take Place?

In summary, Karen missed the 2013 Spring Launch. There were only a few locations shown and Karen missed seeing them. The closest one to her is a minimum of 6 hours away. Karen will be going to the Milwaukee launch instead.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Did anyone happen to catch the locations for the 2013 Spring Launch? They showed them so quickly, I missed it!

Thanks,
Karen

Tampa February 2 is what a teammate told me for Florida.

The closest one to our team is a minimum of 6 hours away. I'm bummed. I know I saw Atlanta & Memphis, but like you I missed them.

I know Charlotte, NC on Feb 2nd.

They flashed the locations up so fast it was hard to see them. But it looks like its going to be a 6 hour drive for us. The closest ones we saw were Memphis and Atlanta.

Here ~ got these off another chat board!

Looks like I will be going to Milwaukee ~ the whole family will go as we can make it a trip to see my in-laws as well and stay with them :)

Karen

Attachments

• Spring2013Feb2.jpg
    Spring2013Feb2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 706
  • Spring2013Feb9.jpg
    Spring2013Feb9.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 772
Oh wow! The only one in the plains area is Des Moines. What happened to Denver, Omaha and Tulsa? I was almost 6+ hours from those but it is even further to Des Moines and in WINTER? That could be dangerous. Looks like I will be missing it :(

It could change too. Maybe they haven't secured locations they need or want yet.
I know last year, I was very excited to see that they listed Winston-Salem as our Fall Launch location. Well, after Spring Launch, that location changed back to Charlotte for Fall, and will be again for next winter's launch as well.So perhaps as it gets closer, they'll have a more firm schedule.

Yep, Des Moines is the closest for me and that is over ten hours away. Des Moines, Arlington, and Phoenix are all about 10 1/2- 12 1/2 hours from me. I actually went to fall launch in San Antonio because I was planning to be in Texas already. Not making another drive like that. It was scary enough getting to Denver last year in the snow and that was only an hour away!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not sure I'll take the time (or spend the money) to attend Spring Launch. I LOVE seeing the new products and all the excitement that surrounds the reveal, but as I sit here reflecting on what I learned yesterday. . .I'm coming up with zilch. This is surprising for me -- I'm the gal who signed toward the end of May (many years ago) and attended National Conference just two months later.

Doin' the happy dance.....back in Toledo for Spring, 2013!!!!!

pamlevy said:
They flashed the locations up so fast it was hard to see them. But it looks like its going to be a 6 hour drive for us. The closest ones we saw were Memphis and Atlanta.

Woot Woot...Girls Trip!!!!!!!

Wahoo LEXINGTON! Yes! I will be at that one!

I am so excited for Pittsburgh!

I think they are looking for different spots - I live in Des Moines but we have always had to drive to Omaha since they started the launches (others have gone to MN too). Yah for Des Moines - BIG BOO for Feb 9th. I complained about the dates, that's 5 days later than the fall launches which means that we have about 2 weeks or less to prepare for the new season.

The dates stink. I loved having over a full month to get ready for the next season after National Conference. I complained last year that the last weekend in January/first weekend in February was too late. Yes, I know the weather can stink in January, but Spring Launch needs to be the last two weekends of January to give everyone enough time to get ready. JMO

The other option would be mabye we need to change our catalog cycle to April/October so we can have our launches at the end of February and August?

Pat D...it is Pittsburgh for us Ohians,,,,not Toledo:confused:

otisbg said:
Pat D...it is Pittsburgh for us Ohians,,,,not Toledo:confused:
Toledo, OH Feb 2nd. So some in Ohio can go to Toledo vs pittsburgh. Just depends on which side of the river you are on, eh? ;) (I grew up near Marion. My SIL is in Upper Sandusky, so she would be going to Toledo).

wow....totally didnt see that-thanks

St Louis is closest to me, but I may venture to another location. We've had the same (boring) speakers the last two launches and I find myself getting very jealous of nearby locations getting Jean Jonas as their emcee.

Portland OR for the Pacific Northwest. The Fall Launch in Bellevue WA last Saturday was just ok. Spring in Portland was much better and way more exciting. Maybe that's cause I got to go away for it. The Bellevue location wasn't that great; room was painted very dark colors. Food was awesome though!

Well, Pittsburgh is an hour closer. But Toledo is home to some very dear friends! I stayed with them last year. I love them and they and their kids LOVE me!

Depends on what I'm driving at the time whether I can do either ....

What new products are being released for the Spring Launch 2013?

We are excited to announce that we have over 50 new products being released for the Spring Launch 2013! From new cookware to kitchen gadgets, there is something for everyone.

When will the new products be available for purchase?

The new products will be available for purchase starting on March 1st, 2013. Make sure to mark your calendars and get ready to update your kitchen with our latest and greatest products!

Will there be any special deals or promotions for the Spring Launch 2013?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive deals and promotions for our Spring Launch 2013. Keep an eye out for our emails and social media posts for more information on these exciting offers.

Can I host a party to showcase the new products from the Spring Launch 2013?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to try out the new products and earn free and discounted items. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and be one of the first to see the Spring Launch 2013 products in action.

Are there any new recipes featuring the products from the Spring Launch 2013?

Yes, we have created new recipes specifically designed to showcase our new products from the Spring Launch 2013. You can find these recipes on our website or in our latest catalog. Happy cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
raebates