• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pre-Spring Launch Retreat: What Are Your Ideas?

, so I would love to do a retreat with you girls. I have a 3-4 hour drive to Toledo and don't want to chance leaving in the morning due to Snow, so i'm trying to talk my group into coming a day early and everyone has been pretty open to it. Thoughts....LOVE IT! I'm thinking of doing the same thing but haven't started thinking it through yet!I am also thinking about a retreat, but for the night after the Spring Launch. Ours is in our town, so no travel needed, but I thought it would be fun to get a couple of hotel rooms and go out to dinner afterwards and just get my team to bond.I hope it works out for you girls
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I'm thinking about creating a retreat the Friday before spring launch. I have a 3-4 hour drive to Toledo and don't want to chance leaving in the morning due to Snow, so i'm trying to talk my group into coming a day early and everyone has been pretty open to it.

Any ideas for a retreat? Anyone meeting for Toledo like to do a retreat together? Not sure how many in my group will go (16 on my team now), but i'm going to start promoting this at my meetings (which regulary have 10 people attending).

Thoughts....

LOVE IT! I'm thinking of doing the same thing but haven't started thinking it through yet!

I am also thinking about a retreat, but for the night after the Spring Launch. Ours is in our town, so no travel needed, but I thought it would be fun to get a couple of hotel rooms and go out to dinner afterwards and just get my team to bond.

I hope it works out for you girls! My team is so spread out that it's not possible for us to do something like that, but it is a GREAT idea!

cookingwithlove said:
I am also thinking about a retreat, but for the night after the Spring Launch. Ours is in our town, so no travel needed, but I thought it would be fun to get a couple of hotel rooms and go out to dinner afterwards and just get my team to bond.

Most of my team work day jobs so I would like to do something after. Let's all share our thoughts. Whether we do it the night before or after it will still enhance the training.

Doing something after also gives you a chance to debrief and help put those new ideas into action.

Spring Launch is getting close, any one started thinking of ideas? I thought of maybe doing a step up your business mini class. Any one else?

Toledo is my destination

What is the "Spring Launch 2012 Retreat"?

The "Spring Launch 2012 Retreat" is an annual event organized by our company to bring together our employees and partners to celebrate our achievements and set goals for the upcoming year.

When and where will the retreat take place?

The retreat will take place on April 15-17, 2012 at the beautiful Green Valley Resort in the mountains.

Who can attend the retreat?

The retreat is open to all employees and partners of our company. However, due to limited space, attendance is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Please RSVP as soon as possible to secure your spot.

What is the agenda for the retreat?

The agenda includes team building activities, workshops, presentations, and discussions focused on our company's goals and strategies for the upcoming year. There will also be time for relaxation and networking.

What should I bring to the retreat?

We suggest bringing comfortable clothing, a swimsuit, and any necessary toiletries. We will provide all necessary materials for the retreat, including notebooks and pens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3