• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When was Spring Launch registration open for 2011 or 2012?

In summary, the Spring Launch is an annual event that showcases new product releases, updates, and promotions for the upcoming season. The specific date varies each year, so it is best to check the official event schedule for details. The event may be open to the public, but this depends on the specific event and tickets or registration may be required to attend. Special deals or discounts may also be announced at the Spring Launch, but these details are usually kept confidential until the event.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I woke up tonight and remembered I don't have anything down for my taxes for spring launch. I can't remember which month we were able to register for either 2011 or 2012 (I have always registered right after it opened). My thought would be 2011 was open in either December 2010 or January 2011 or 2012 was December 2011 or January 2012. I should be able to claim one of them on my taxes last year but cannot find a confirmation email for either of them. Anybody have an idea of when it was?

I registered for the Jan 2012 San Antonio mtg in Dec 2011.

Thanks! I still cannot find my email but at least I'll know something to put in for now.

I'm also trying to get my taxes done and for the life of me can't remember how much the Spring Launch cost to attend! Could someone help me out with that information please!!

I think it was $55

I think registration opened in Nov. First year it was $50 then $55 after that.

Thank you!

Oh crap, I forgot to add that! :mad:
I always forget SOMETHING it seems....

This is why I wish we could register via P3 so we have a receipt. i always forget to print the conference registrations! Did you search your emails?

I'm sure I have the email but I already sent the tax stuff in (last week! Figures!)...I have a folder for National Conference expenses, but didn't put the reg for Launch in it...now that we don't have conf anymore, I will have to rename the folder and add those...

I did log mine in P3 ~ showing that paid $55 on 11/8

That's my problem - I don't utilize P3 like I should!

1. When is the Spring Launch happening?

The Spring Launch for 2011 or 2012 has already occurred. Please check the official event schedule for the specific date.

2. What can we expect to see at the Spring Launch?

The Spring Launch typically showcases new product releases, updates, and promotions for the upcoming season. It may also include presentations or demos from company executives or guest speakers.

3. Is the Spring Launch open to the public?

It depends on the event. Some Spring Launch events may be open to the public while others may be exclusive to industry professionals or members of the company's loyalty program. Please check the event details for more information.

4. How can I attend the Spring Launch?

If the Spring Launch is open to the public, tickets or registration may be required. Check the event website or contact the company for more information on how to attend.

5. Will there be any special deals or discounts at the Spring Launch?

It is possible that there may be special offers or promotions announced at the Spring Launch. However, these details are usually kept confidential until the event. Stay tuned for updates and announcements from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imcooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • frozenchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefjeanine