• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Kick: Earning $702 and Qualifying for HWC Set!

In summary, "Spring Kick-Awesome!" is a seasonal promotion from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive discounts on their products. It typically runs from March to May and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Anyone can participate, but hosting a party during this time can earn additional benefits. To stay updated on this and other promotions, follow Pampered Chef on social media, sign up for their email newsletter, or check their website regularly.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok I just turned in my 2nd show for the month! $702! Yipeee, and my first show was $842! Whoo-hoo! I defintely qualify for the HWC set (so excited) but too bad these won't go towards the time frame for the Midseason products! Hopefully my 5 remaining shows from now until April 2 will!?

Hope your Spring is going as good as mine!:D

Way to go!How exciting!! You're off to an excellent start for Spring. I'm sure you'll earn the midseason products at that rate.

Congratulations on your successful shows! That's amazing that you've already hit the qualification for the HWC set. It's too bad they won't count towards the Midseason products, but at least you still have 5 more shows to potentially add to that total. Keep up the great work and enjoy your spring! :)

What is "Spring Kick-Awesome!" and how does it benefit me?

"Spring Kick-Awesome!" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive discounts on our products for a limited time. By taking advantage of these discounts, you can save money while stocking up on essential kitchen tools and gadgets for the spring season.

When does "Spring Kick-Awesome!" start and end?

This promotion typically runs during the spring season, starting in March and ending in May. However, specific dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for the exact dates.

Can I combine "Spring Kick-Awesome!" discounts with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Spring Kick-Awesome!" discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your consultant discount on top of the discounted prices.

Do I have to be a consultant or host to participate in "Spring Kick-Awesome!"?

No, anyone can take advantage of the "Spring Kick-Awesome!" discounts! However, if you host a party during this time, you can earn even more benefits and rewards.

How can I stay updated on "Spring Kick-Awesome!" and other Pampered Chef promotions?

The best way to stay updated on our promotions is to follow us on social media, sign up for our email newsletter, or regularly check our website. You can also reach out to your consultant for more information and updates on current and upcoming promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedByJulie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pelamm
Replies