• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Success with Chef Damien's Spring Into Success DVD

In summary, the "Spring Into Success Dvd" includes training and tips from top Pampered Chef consultants on boosting sales and growing your business during the spring season. It also features exclusive recipes and product demonstrations. The DVD is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes long, divided into sections for easy viewing. It is available for online streaming on the Pampered Chef website and app. It is suitable for new consultants and can be purchased as a gift for other consultants in either physical or digital format.
vanscootin
Gold Member
Just finished watching the DVD... Chef Damien is THE MAN (fanning self with new Season's Best)... loved the video, but I wish they had given more instruction on how to use the products instead of vague descriptions. Maybe I just need to watch it again.

vanscootin said:
Just finished watching the DVD... Chef Damien is THE MAN (fanning self with new Season's Best)...

I'm looking forward to watching it now, and I'll have my SB handy :)

I love the new products and can't wait to use them at my show on the 15th. Thanks for the tips.I know that when I first watched the DVD I was a little disappointed that it didn't have more tips and tricks, but after watching it again and using the products, I realized that the reason there isn't more tips and tricks is because it's more about the products then the recipes. I love the products and the DVD, and I've used the products at my shows and my customers have all loved them.I love the new products and the DVD. I think that it has the perfect amount of tips and tricks. I think that if they had more tips and tricks it would have taken away from the products. I think that the tips and tricks are just enough to get you started but then it's up to you to figure out what else you can do with them.

What is included in the "Spring Into Success Dvd"?

The "Spring Into Success Dvd" includes training and tips from top Pampered Chef consultants on how to boost sales and grow your business during the spring season. It also includes exclusive recipes and product demonstrations to help you showcase new products to your customers.

How long is the "Spring Into Success Dvd"?

The "Spring Into Success Dvd" is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes long. It is divided into different sections, making it easy for you to watch in shorter segments if needed.

Can I watch the "Spring Into Success Dvd" online?

Yes, the "Spring Into Success Dvd" is available for online streaming on the Pampered Chef website. You can also access it on the Pampered Chef app.

Is the "Spring Into Success Dvd" suitable for new consultants?

Yes, the "Spring Into Success Dvd" is perfect for new consultants who are looking to jumpstart their business in the spring season. It provides valuable tips and strategies for success, as well as product knowledge and demonstrations.

Can I purchase the "Spring Into Success Dvd" as a gift for another Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the "Spring Into Success Dvd" makes a great gift for any Pampered Chef consultant. You can purchase it as a physical DVD or as a digital download to be shared with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies