• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Form Pan With Heart Mold

In summary, a spring form pan with heart mold is a versatile baking pan that allows you to easily create heart-shaped desserts. It features a removable bottom and heart-shaped insert that can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. To use it, simply place the insert in the bottom of the pan, add your batter or dough, and bake according to your recipe's instructions. While some models may be dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash for longevity.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I have a customer who owns the older springform pan. She said that it came with a heart mold but every time she uses it, the liquid from her batter seeps under the mold. She wants to know what she's doing wrong. Any suggestions?

I don't have it but I seem to recall hearing that the secret was to sit the heart insert on a piece of foil and then wrap the foil around the sides of the heart.

chefpenny99 said:
I don't have it but I seem to recall hearing that the secret was to sit the heart insert on a piece of foil and then wrap the foil around the sides of the heart.

I have this pan and that's what I do. She will need to use heavy duty wrap or double it. Also, be sure that she's getting the pan seated good when she uses the heat insert.

What is a spring form pan with heart mold?

A spring form pan with heart mold is a baking pan that features a removable bottom and a heart-shaped insert, allowing you to easily remove your baked goods without damaging their shape.

What is the purpose of the heart-shaped insert in a spring form pan?

The heart-shaped insert in a spring form pan allows you to create heart-shaped cakes, cheesecakes, and other desserts, adding a fun and whimsical touch to your baking.

Can I use a spring form pan with heart mold for savory dishes?

Yes, you can use a spring form pan with heart mold for both sweet and savory dishes. It is great for making quiches, tarts, and other savory dishes in a heart shape.

How do I use a spring form pan with heart mold?

To use a spring form pan with heart mold, simply place the heart-shaped insert into the bottom of the pan, add your batter or dough, and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Once done, remove the insert and release the sides of the pan to reveal your heart-shaped creation.

Is a spring form pan with heart mold dishwasher safe?

It is recommended to hand wash a spring form pan with heart mold to ensure its longevity. However, some models may be dishwasher safe. Always check the manufacturer's instructions before placing it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • frozenchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Jolie_Paradoxe