• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Fling Product Preview: New Products for Spring/Summer

In summary, there are several new products being released for the Spring/Summer season, including a grill pan, citrus press, strawberry huller, and vegetable spiralizer. There will be a special discount during the Spring Fling Product Preview and customers can host parties to showcase the new products. All new products are dishwasher safe and covered by Pampered Chef's warranty.
batroark
Gold Member
I have decided to do a Spring Fling product preview (sorta open house type) next Thursday the 16th. I was wondering if anyone had a flyer made up yet that has the new products for the Spring/Summer on them? I have been searching this site, but found not as of yet. Any help would totally be appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Its not very hard to do

this one took me about 5 Mins to do you can customize it to what you want.

You cant always rely on everyone else to do it for you. I know its easier but its

also easier to just make one up yourself.

Anyone is more then welcome to use mine I dont mind LOL

Bryon

Attachments

• Spring Fling Open House.doc
    163.5 KB · Views: 925
Here's the one I used. I printed them on Card Stock 2 to a page and front to back that way I could just hand them out. I carried them around with me in my purse and give them to everyone. I used old invites and printed labels to cover the front of the invites and mailed them out. It just said that I was having a Spring Mystery Host show and there would be GREAT FOOD, LOADS OF PRIZES, and tons of ways to earn EXTRA TICKETS! and of course it gave the date time and location. I prefer to type that up instead of handwriting it. I believe it looks more professional!

HTH

Attachments

• Mystery Host Show.doc
    61 KB · Views: 764
  • Mystery Host Ticket Info.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 628

1. What new products are being released for the Spring/Summer season?

We are excited to announce that we have a variety of new products being released for the Spring/Summer season including a new grill pan, a citrus press, a strawberry huller, and a vegetable spiralizer.

2. Will there be any special promotions or discounts for the new products?

Yes, during our Spring Fling Product Preview, we will be offering a special discount on all new products. Additionally, customers who attend the preview will have the opportunity to purchase the new products before they are available to the public.

3. Can I host a party and feature the new products?

Absolutely! Hosting a party during the Spring/Summer season is the perfect opportunity to showcase our new products and earn free and discounted products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule your party today.

4. Are the new products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our new products are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. We want to make cooking and entertaining as effortless as possible.

5. Are the new products covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all of our products, including the new ones, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee and warranty. If you encounter any issues with your new product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • NRcritques
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NRcritques
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies