• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Open House: Tips for Hosting a Successful Spring Fling

In summary, for an Open House, it is recommended to have a designated time for the raffle, towards the end of the event. Guests can fill out a slip of paper with their name, contact information, and order (if they place one) to enter the raffle. Additional raffle entries can be given for bringing a friend or making an order. This can also be a good opportunity to follow up with potential customers. Good luck with your Open House!
Delilah
Any ideas on how to handle an Open House. I have made a flyer stating I am going to raffle off the hostess benefits but how do I do that? Do I wait until the end of the open house? Is an order required to be in the raffle? Help!!

I just did one on sunday...a mystery host open house. I gave away tickets for the draw for various things...example: 1 ticket for a RSVP, 2 tickets for bringing a outside order, 4 for placing a order etc etc. I did my draw after everyone left cause I was still waiting on a few more outside orders.
I didn't do a demo with mine though, just had the products out, some food and drinks and that was it...I'm already at a $600 show. I also did door prizes.
Good luck

im going to do one and i am inviting every house in my 200 house subdivision and all my hostess and family and friends. My last open house was almost 2 yrs ago and was a 900$ show

I invited everyove - over 50 invitations and only 12 RSVP'd

Hi there! I have some suggestions for how to handle your Open House and raffle off the hostess benefits. First, I would recommend having a designated time during the Open House for the raffle. This could be towards the end of the event when everyone is gathered together. As for the raffle itself, you could have guests fill out a slip of paper with their name and contact information, along with their order if they decide to place one. This way, you can ensure that everyone who enters the raffle has placed an order, and it also gives you a way to follow up with potential future customers. You could also offer additional raffle entries for guests who bring a friend or for every order they place. I hope this helps and good luck with your Open House!

1. What is the Spring Fling Open House?

The Spring Fling Open House is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can come and see our latest products for the spring season. It's a great opportunity to try out new recipes, see cooking demonstrations, and get special discounts on products.

2. When and where is the Spring Fling Open House?

The Spring Fling Open House is typically held in March or April, depending on the year. The location may vary, but it is usually held at a local community center or event space. Check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific details.

3. Do I need to RSVP for the Spring Fling Open House?

While RSVPs are not required, they are highly encouraged so we can ensure we have enough food and supplies for everyone attending. You can RSVP through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the event page on our website.

4. Is there a fee to attend the Spring Fling Open House?

No, there is no fee to attend the Spring Fling Open House. It is a free event for all Pampered Chef customers and guests. However, there may be an opportunity to purchase products at a discounted price during the event.

5. Can I bring a friend to the Spring Fling Open House?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite friends and family to come with you to the Spring Fling Open House. It's a great way to introduce them to the products and have a fun day together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • dkitten13