• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Spring Fling Open House

Mar 8, 2006
Any ideas on how to handle an Open House. I have made a flyer stating I am going to raffle off the hostess benefits but how do I do that? Do I wait until the end of the open house? Is an order required to be in the raffle? Help!!

Princess

Oct 16, 2005
I just did one on sunday...a mystery host open house. I gave away tickets for the draw for various things...example: 1 ticket for a RSVP, 2 tickets for bringing a outside order, 4 for placing a order etc etc. I did my draw after everyone left cause I was still waiting on a few more outside orders.
I didn't do a demo with mine though, just had the products out, some food and drinks and that was it...I'm already at a $600 show. I also did door prizes.
Good luck

Feb 2, 2006
im going to do one and i am inviting every house in my 200 house subdivision and all my hostess and family and friends. My last open house was almost 2 yrs ago and was a 900$ show