• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Spring into Savings? Join us for our Open House in April!

R
RachelNguyen
So, my March started to look dismal. 3 parties booked, one of which is for the 31st, so it won't count for my ss#3. The first party had about $200 in sales and the second doesn't look much more promising.

I decided that I was going to hold my first open house. I have committed to sending out 100 invitations and will be making calls and posting flyers around my neighborhood. I figured that even if no one showed up, they would at least have my information.

I am attaching the flyer as a pdf so you can take a look. I'll keep you posted about my results. I am hoping it is $1000 show so I can earn my ss#3 bonus AND the stoneware bonus.

Oh, and PS: April looks like it is going to rock!

Rachel

Attachments

• pc spring fling flyer.pdf
    82.8 KB · Views: 604
I love your flyer!!

Hi Rachel! I like your open house. I wouldn't count out that 31st party, though. I just had parties on Feb 27 and 28 and I REALLY REALLY wanted my double points. I offered them an incentive (the small bar/small round stone) to close the night of, and both of them did without a problem. Just have her collect her outside orders ahead of time and have her stress to her friends that you are closing the night of. You can do it! Good luck on SS3!

Your fliers look great. I have done several open houses and have found that the personal contact gets much better results then mailing. I have done canvasing around the neighborhood, lots of calling and special mailed invites (with follow up calls) to VIP customers. In my expirience mailing is just too expencive for very little reward. I would take your fliers to your friends and neighbors and personally invite them, or at least leave it on the porch or door for them. Don't forget to take them to the grocery store, pharmacy, post office, bank, doctors office..... you get the point. Good luck with your show.

Rachel,
That's a beautiful flyer! I'm in SS1 and this weekend I just handed out flyers in my neighborhood for my own Open House. They were pretty simple in comparison to yours but I was just aiming to get the point across. So far - I would agree with the earlier comment that personal contact works wonders compared to just a mailing.
Good luck with your open house!

Rachel,
That flyer is great! You obviously have a knack for that kind of thing too!! :D

Hi you guys,

I wish I could take credit for it... but it is just one of the predesigned options on Microsoft Publisher that I tweaked a bit. I chose a color scheme that matched the spring colors and added the photos. That was basically it!

I like the way it looks, though. I hope it gets some interest in the show!

Thanks for your comments!

Love,
Rachel

Hey Rach,

Do you think you could convert it to Word and post it again? Or maybe someone here who has Publisher can do that?

It's beautiful!

I can't figure out a way to convert it from Publisher to Word, you guys! It looks like the only exporting function would do the text... not the graphics. If anyone out there is a computer wiz... let me know how to do it and I'll be happy to share!

Love+
Rachel

My director and I have this problem--she has publisher, I don't. Here's what I sent to her:

Here’s a fix for now--I discovered that if you save the files as a .doc or .rtf file from within Publisher, then I will be able to open them. When you save the document, you type in the name of the doc, then below that you can choose the type of the doc from the pull down menu.

Here's some other ways as well: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308031/en-us

Probably the most helpful is how to paste it into a Word document.

For some reason I am having trouble with this. I'll upload the publisher file and if any of you feel like taking a crack at converting it to word, you are welcome to!

Love+
Rachel

ok...can you tell us which template at microsoft office . com you used ?? I have ben searching all morning !! LOL

ok...never mind !! I re-read the posts...it's publisher I need to be looking at !!! LOLOLOL

back to the drawing board !

Love Your Flyer!I was hoping I could edit it to my info but couldn't...have any ideas or if I gave you my info you could do one for me? I am not talented in that way on my computer yet and I plan to have a spring open house in April! Thanks!
Cris :)

1. What is the "Ready to Spring into Savings" open house event?

The "Ready to Spring into Savings" open house event is a sales event hosted by a scientist named Rachel. It aims to promote her business and invite potential customers to learn more about her products and services.

2. When is the "Ready to Spring into Savings" open house event happening?

The "Ready to Spring into Savings" open house event is happening in April. Rachel has not specified a specific date yet, but she has mentioned that it will be in April.

3. How can I attend the "Ready to Spring into Savings" open house event?

You can attend the "Ready to Spring into Savings" open house event by receiving an invitation from Rachel, either through a physical invitation or through a personal invitation from her. You can also attend by seeing flyers around the neighborhood or by contacting Rachel directly.

4. What can I expect at the "Ready to Spring into Savings" open house event?

At the "Ready to Spring into Savings" open house event, you can expect to see and learn about Rachel's products and services. You can also expect to meet other potential customers and interact with Rachel herself. There may also be special offers and discounts available during the event.

5. What are the benefits of attending the "Ready to Spring into Savings" open house event?

The benefits of attending the "Ready to Spring into Savings" open house event include learning about Rachel's products and services, meeting other potential customers, and potentially getting special offers and discounts. It also gives you the opportunity to support a local scientist and her business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies