• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at Spring Fest Next Week - PC Booth Ideas & Advice

, in summary, the author is new to PC and is nervous about hosting their first cooking show. They have some ideas for setting up the booth and for engaging with passersby. They suggest doing a drawing to give away prizes. They had a good day today as they reinforced their plan to follow up with everyone who stopped by the booth.
ladylove13
Hello everyone

I'm in need of some help and ideas. Next Saturday is the Spring Fest in our hometown, and my recruiter and I are going to have a booth. She won't be able to be there until later in the afternoon, so I'll be by myself the entire morning. I'm a little nervous because I'm fairly new to PC and haven't held my first cooking show yet. If anyone has any ideas for setting up the booth and if anyone has any advice about what I should say.

Anything right now would help!

Thanks

Check out some ideas on this thread. People put alot of tips and suggestions there.I for one have a hard time starting conversations, so I handed out stamped/labeled recipe cards to as many people who would take them. If they lingered, then I'd ask if they wanted to enter my giveaway (2 Season's Best and a Grocery Bag). I posted the first one in that thread above- so I have some other thoughts there.Good luck! The more you get out there, the more comfortable you'll get doing it.

You should do a drawing. I typically due a gift certificate of my own so that they need to go through me to redeem it. Then I can ask the winner if they'd like to host a show to maximize their prize.
You should make sure that your display includes the hostess and guest specials for April - June if possible. Print hostess/guest special sheet for any products that you don't have yet (like the HWC products).
I usually try to make eye contact with people walking by. If I can catch their eye I'll say, "Hi, how are you today?" I'll ask if their enjoying the show/fair. Then I'll ask if they're familiar with PC and what their favorite product is. The conversation usually gets rolling from there. Some other key questions are:
Do you have a consultant that you work with (and can they remember their name)?
When was the last time you attended or hosted a show?
Would you like more information about our upcoming hostess specials?
Make sure that you follow up on any leads within 24-48 hours.

I did a kids festival earlier today. I shared the booth with another consultant. We did terrific. I always give away a recipe (I think it's similar to the booth coupon found under files on this site), and that's how I first make contact with people passing by. Even if they don't look like they're going to stop, if they make eye contact, I ask if they'd like a recipe for Hot Pizza Dip. It's a recipe I love, it's super easy, and I explain how to make the toasted baguette slices.

Once they have the recipe in hand, I ask if they'd like to enter my drawing for $25 off an order. When they hand me the completed drawing slip, I quickly scan it to see if I should be giving them more info. If they check yes or maybe to anything, I ask if I can give them some info and when I should call to follow up. On my drawing slip today I asked what month under the line asking if they're interested in having a party. That helps a lot because then I know their timeline.

For those who checked yes or maybe about the business opportunity, I started asking them their interest level based on a scale of 1 to 10, with 5 not being an option. That was huge for me, because now I know how seriously they're considering it.

My results today:
11 recruit leads
4 show leads (who aren't also recruit leads; two June hosts left with packets)
1 May show booked
3 catalog show leads

I made plans with every single person to follow up with them.

Today reinforced for me that I should have everyone hand me their drawing slip rather than having them drop it in a bowl themselves. That way, I get to make a personal connection with them and I get to scan the slip.

Kelly :D

Thanks, this information is very helpful. I'm getting excited about doing this now. And I know it won't be as bad as I think it will be. I had an idea since it's the day before Easter. To fill up an Easter basket will eggs that have the dates that I'm available for shows and inside have a picture of a product that they can earn FREE if they decide to host a show. I also thought of putting pieces of paper that have *$5 off, $10 off, free show, etc.

If anyone has any more ideas to add to this, let me know

Thanks
Lyndsay

What is Spring Fest Next Week?

Spring Fest Next Week is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the arrival of spring. It is a week-long event filled with fun activities, special promotions, and new product launches.

When is Spring Fest Next Week?

Spring Fest Next Week typically takes place during the first week of April. Exact dates may vary, so be sure to check our website or social media pages for the latest updates.

Are there any special promotions or discounts during Spring Fest Next Week?

Yes! We offer exclusive discounts and promotions during Spring Fest Next Week. These may include discounts on select products, free shipping, or even free gifts with purchase. Stay tuned for more details!

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend Spring Fest Next Week?

No, Spring Fest Next Week is open to everyone! Whether you're a consultant, customer, or simply interested in learning more about Pampered Chef, we welcome you to join in on the fun.

How can I stay updated on all the events and promotions during Spring Fest Next Week?

The best way to stay updated is by following us on social media and signing up for our email newsletter. You can also check our website for the latest updates and event schedule. We don't want you to miss out on any of the exciting events and promotions during Spring Fest Next Week!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcary
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefloretta