• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Customer Letter: Catalog, Prizes, and More from Rhonda B.

In summary, Rhonda has come up with a creative idea to send personalized letters and mini catalogs to her best customers. She plans to test different incentives by including a "Your a winner" sticker in each catalog to see what works best. One suggestion was to include a call to action in the letter to increase engagement and sales. Rhonda is located in Avon, Indiana and is excited to send out these special mailings to her customers.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I have created a letter to mail to my best customers w/a copy of the mini Spring/Summer catalog. I'm getting this printed on turquoise paper today. I will fold it and put inside the middle of the catalog.

I will be putting a "Your a winner" sticker in every catalog - I'm giving away some small products, discounts and free shows! I'm going to draw from a bowl. I want to see which incentive works the best! (You will understand after you read the letter).

I thought some of you might want to use this for yourself. If anyone has any suggestions for changes before this afternoon (when I get the copies made) please let me know!:)

Happy Spring to Everyone - It's finally getting nice today in Indiana!

Rhonda B.

Attachments

• Spring Customer Letter.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 529
I think it sounds great.

Where are you in Indiana? I am in Indianapolis.

Woohoo! Indy people! :) I'm in Avon, btw.

Super ideaI like the "your a winner" that should get calls...

I was just getting ready to send out to the new neighbors, have new construction going on....that would work nicely...

Thanks.:D

Hi Rhonda,What a great idea to send a personalized letter and mini catalog to your best customers! I love the touch of using turquoise paper and including a "You're a winner" sticker in each catalog. Your customers will surely be excited to see what prizes they have won.I think your idea of testing different incentives is also a great way to see what resonates with your customers the most. It shows that you are constantly trying to improve and provide the best experience for them.One suggestion I have is to include a call to action in your letter. You could encourage your customers to schedule a show with you or place an order by a certain date to receive an extra entry into the prize drawing. This can help increase engagement and sales.Overall, I think this is a fantastic idea and I'm sure your customers will appreciate the effort you put into making this special for them. Happy Spring to you too from one Indiana consultant to another!Best,

1. What is the purpose of the Spring Customer Letter?

The Spring Customer Letter is meant to keep our valued customers updated on new products, promotions, and events happening at Pampered Chef during the spring season.

2. How often is the Spring Customer Letter sent out?

The Spring Customer Letter is sent out once a year, typically in the beginning of the spring season.

3. Can I opt out of receiving the Spring Customer Letter?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the Spring Customer Letter by adjusting your communication preferences in your account settings or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Can I share the Spring Customer Letter with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the Spring Customer Letter with anyone who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and our products.

5. Is there any exclusive content or offers included in the Spring Customer Letter?

Yes, the Spring Customer Letter may include exclusive content or offers that are only available to our valued customers who receive the letter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
doughmama
  • ahinchey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • hunkiemunkie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies