• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef items for spring cleaning?

P
pamperinginfl
I have the following items up for sale. The price does not include actual shipping. I also have some current items so please email me for a complete list. I can also send pictures if you send me you direct email.

Thanks for the help
pamperinginfl

# Description Condition Price Qty
1955 Hospitality Stand - old style NIB $10.50 1
2163 Reversible Table Runner New No Box $14.00 1
2164 Reversible Placemat Set New No Box $10.00 1
8210 HWC Lemon Aid NIP $4.00 1
8210 HWC Lemon Aid Used twice $3.00 1
2135-02 Stoneware Carrier - Old Style NIP $5.00 1
2166 Leaf Napkin Ring Set NIP $5.00 1
RED MONEY BAG OLD STYLE NEW $3.00 1
2207 Stoneware Sensations - Cookbook New $7.50 1

Old style Rolling Showcase Like New $50.00 1

Medium Sweatshirt navy w/ large gold logo in the center of the chest (hen) Good Condition $5.00

2005 Conference Tote Like New $10.00

25th Anniversary Poster from Conference New $3.00

1 Pack of Fall/Winter 2005 Catalogs NIP $4.00 (if shipped by itself it will go media rate so should be fairly reasonable).

Hi Terri,
Could you email me directly with the complete list? I am interested in HWC Lemon Aid, Rolling Case and depending on the other items on your list once I get the email.

Thanks!

Andrea Martinez-Ayala
[email protected]

Could you e-mail me your complete list [email protected]. Thanks

I'm also interested in the lemon aid. My husband threw mine away when he came back from Katrina. He just emptied everything out of the frig, including my lemon aid. Don't get me wrong, I was very pleased he thought to clean the refrigerator out!!!

Would you also happen to have the Simple Additions bag?

mary

HWC Pink Lemon AidMary,

Please email me direct with your zip code and I will be glad to figure shipping on the Lemon Aid. Unfortunately I do not have a stoneware tote.

Terri
[email protected]

Update to Spring CleaningRolling Case and Conference Tote have been sold.

Thanks

Reversable Table RunnerHi Terri,
I had e-mailed you about the runner and accidentally erased your e-mail before I could read it.:eek: Could you e-mail me again about purchasing the table runner...I promise I will read it before I delete it!!:rolleyes:
Thank you,
Ann Easter

1. What items are included in the sale?

The items included in the sale are a Hospitality Stand, Reversible Table Runner, Reversible Placemat Set, HWC Lemon Aid, Stoneware Carrier, Leaf Napkin Ring Set, Red Money Bag, Stoneware Sensations Cookbook, Old Style Rolling Showcase, Medium Sweatshirt, 2005 Conference Tote, 25th Anniversary Poster, and a pack of Fall/Winter 2005 Catalogs.

2. What is the condition of the items?

The condition of the items varies, but most are new or like new. The specific condition is listed next to each item in the table.

3. What is the price for each item?

The price for each item is listed in the table next to the description and condition. Please note that the price does not include shipping.

4. Can I see pictures of the items?

Yes, pictures of the items are available upon request. Please email the seller directly for a complete list and to request pictures.

5. How can I purchase these items?

To purchase these items, please contact the seller directly via email. The seller can provide you with a complete list of items, pictures, and pricing. Please note that the price does not include shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperinginfl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperinginfl
  • pamperinginfl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperinginfl
  • scottcooks