• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need New Office Supplies? Check out My Spring Cleaning Inventory!

In summary, "Spring Cleaning Out Inventory" is an annual event at Pampered Chef where discounted prices are offered on select products from their inventory to make room for new items. The event typically takes place in the spring, usually around March or April, and a dedicated section on their website and in their catalog features the products included. Discounts and promo codes cannot be applied to these items, and they are final sale with no returns or exchanges accepted.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I have attached a list of items that I am wanting to get rid of. I would perfer paypal. I will try to ship flat rate to save on shipping or which is the cheapest way to ship the items. PM me or email if you are interested in anything. I didn't realise how much stuff I had and is trying to clean our pc things while getting my new office built :) Thanks for looking

Last edited:
PMed you....

Is the deep dish baker lid the plastic one or is it a stone? I have a customer that broke her lid/bowl to the deep dish baker but won't buy a DCB yet.

amyscookinggear said:
Is the deep dish baker lid the plastic one or is it a stone? I have a customer that broke her lid/bowl to the deep dish baker but won't buy a DCB yet.

It is the plastic one. Sorry I didn't put that on there.

i am pm'ing you :)

Here is an updated list of what is left. Thanks to everyone who has boughten.

Last edited:
If the Laptop bag does not sale I am interested in it. Thanks.

Shane

I would like the table cloth and apron, decorator bottle set, spoon rest and if the black polo shirt does not sell, then I would like that also. You can email me or call me, I have a pay pal account so that is not a problem.

[email protected] or 337-529-6362

Thank you,
Betty

I have emailed you. Thanks.

If Betty doesn't want the polo (and I read the description right a 2XL) then I'd like it! :)

I just pm'd you!
Jen

Here is an updated list. Thanks

Last edited:

1. What is "Spring Cleaning Out Inventory"?

"Spring Cleaning Out Inventory" is an annual event at Pampered Chef where we offer discounted prices on select products from our inventory to make room for new items.

2. When does the "Spring Cleaning Out Inventory" event take place?

The event typically takes place in the spring, usually around March or April. However, exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

3. How do I know which products are included in the "Spring Cleaning Out Inventory" event?

We will have a dedicated section on our website and in our catalog featuring the products that are part of the event. You can also ask your consultant for a list of discounted items.

4. Can I use discounts or promo codes on "Spring Cleaning Out Inventory" items?

No, discounts and promo codes cannot be applied to "Spring Cleaning Out Inventory" items. However, these items are already heavily discounted, so you can still get great deals on them.

5. Can I return or exchange "Spring Cleaning Out Inventory" items?

Unfortunately, all "Spring Cleaning Out Inventory" items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aguimond
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Amanda c
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
andreaskitchen2010
  • lisaterwilliger