• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Cleaning out inventory

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
I have attached a list of items that I am wanting to get rid of. I would perfer paypal. I will try to ship flat rate to save on shipping or which is the cheapest way to ship the items. PM me or email if you are interested in anything. I didn't realise how much stuff I had and is trying to clean our pc things while getting my new office built :) Thanks for looking

Last edited:

amyscookinggear

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2009
Is the deep dish baker lid the plastic one or is it a stone? I have a customer that broke her lid/bowl to the deep dish baker but won't buy a DCB yet.

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
Here is an updated list of what is left. Thanks to everyone who has boughten.

Last edited:

BNORCROSS

Aug 1, 2006
I would like the table cloth and apron, decorator bottle set, spoon rest and if the black polo shirt does not sell, then I would like that also. You can email me or call me, I have a pay pal account so that is not a problem.

[email protected] or 337-529-6362

Thank you,
Betty

jbdowd0798

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2008
If Betty doesn't want the polo (and I read the description right a 2XL) then I'd like it! :)