• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Catalogs: What to Know in March

In summary, the Spring Catalog will be released on March 1st and will feature a variety of new products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and baking supplies. The Winter Catalog products will still be available for purchase while supplies last. There will also be special discounts and promotions available with the Spring Catalog, and you can also host a party and feature the new products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.
TheFreddiesCook
Just so that I have the info for any March hosts...

Do the Spring catalogs start in March?

Do I have to buy them or they send you automatically a packet?

Spring Catalogs do take affect March 1st. We typically get a pack in our changeover kit...I think that will still be the case. You will also be able to purchase them starting Feb 6th (if you didn't preorder them (which you can still do through the 31st/today, I think).

Yes today is the last day to Pre-orderd the new spring paperwork supplies!
You have to go directly through Consultants Corner to order them, the link is right in the center under managing your business.

1. What is the release date for the Spring Catalog?

The Spring Catalog will be released on March 1st.

2. Are there any new products featured in the Spring Catalog?

Yes, the Spring Catalog will have a variety of new products, including new cookware, kitchen tools, and baking supplies.

3. Can I still order from the Winter Catalog after the Spring Catalog is released?

Yes, the Winter Catalog products will still be available for purchase while supplies last.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts with the Spring Catalog?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions available with the Spring Catalog. Be sure to check your email or the Pampered Chef website for more details.

5. Can I host a party with the Spring Catalog?

Yes, you can host a party and feature the Spring Catalog products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura420
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • jezabell49
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • MagenOaks01