• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant's Dilemma: Get Extra Supplies for Just $36

In summary, the "New Consultant's Dilemma" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for new consultants to purchase extra supplies for just $36. To be eligible, you must have signed up within the last 30 days and have not yet placed an order. The supplies included in this promotion may vary but typically consist of popular kitchen tools and cookware. To take advantage, simply place an order for $75 or more and the extra supplies will be automatically added at a discounted price. This offer cannot be combined with other discounts but you can still enjoy regular host and guest specials.
Rosebud
I'm a new consultant Joined end of December. I got the flyer in my kit that lets me get extra supplies for just 36 dollars and i have 60 days to use it. My question is if I wait it use it until after the spring catalogs are available for sale will they send me the new spring/summer catalogs or the current fall/winter ones? I'd like to get the biggest bang for my buck.

If you have enough supplies to get you through February or have someone who would sell you a few catalogs if you need them then DEFINITELY wait for the new season if you can!

yeah I have plenty of supplies to wait for Feb. i only had two shows booked for Jan and the rest are all for Feb. So I will defiantly hold out then!

yes, That is what happened to me, but with the new fall/winter. I was able to get by by asking people not to take the catalogs home.

Yes, wait for the Spring stuff - I got my extra supplies in Nov & I have TONS of catalogs! I'm not too worried, because I will just give them away freely instead of the new ones. I'll probably just make an insert that lists/shows the new products and the discontinued products. Just thought of something - I have full sheets of stickers (8.5x11) that I can just type the stuff onto & stick to the back inside page or inside front cover! :)

1. What is the "New Consultant's Dilemma" promotion?

The "New Consultant's Dilemma" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows new consultants to purchase extra supplies for just $36. This offer is designed to help new consultants get started with their business by giving them the opportunity to stock up on essential products at a discounted price.

2. Who is eligible for the "New Consultant's Dilemma" promotion?

This promotion is available to new consultants who have recently joined Pampered Chef. To qualify, you must have signed up within the last 30 days and have not yet placed an order for your business.

3. What supplies are included in the "New Consultant's Dilemma" promotion?

The supplies included in this promotion may vary, but typically they will consist of a selection of our most popular kitchen tools and cookware. These may include items such as a chef's knife, a mixing bowl set, a sauté pan, and more.

4. How do I take advantage of the "New Consultant's Dilemma" promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and place an order for $75 or more. The extra supplies will automatically be added to your cart at the discounted price of $36. Please note that this offer is only available for your first order as a new consultant.

5. Can I combine the "New Consultant's Dilemma" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone offer for new consultants to help them get started with their business. However, you can still take advantage of our regular host and guest specials when placing an order for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • LilBit'sMomma