• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Catalogs Missing Pages!!!!

In summary, there may be a few reasons for missing pages in your Spring catalog, such as a printing error or damage during shipping. To get a replacement catalog, you can contact your consultant or our customer service team. The missing pages can also be viewed online through our website. These pages may contain new products, as our catalogs are regularly updated. If your catalog arrived damaged with missing pages, please contact us for a replacement. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
cecelia
Check your catalogs! I discovered that I have several catalogs missing pages 13-36. The ones missing pages were just random within the packages. I would have ten okay, one bad, five okay, one bad, etc. In total, I found about a dozen within my order of 100 catalogs were bad. I contacted my local group, and today someone else confirmed they found a catalog with missing pages too. The only way to be sure is to check each catalog individually.

That stinks I have over 100 catalogs here.

Same here - no way.

Same here, thats gonna take some time! Just what I don't have enough of!!:(

oh man you have got to be kidding!! i wouldnt have time to check...butttt heyy the kids are on spring break this week!! now i have something to give them to do !! lol thanks for that info!!:D :p

I haven't gone through all of mine to see if pages were missing but I do have a bunch (about 20 out of 100) that the colors are waayyyy off! I am talking like the kids apron looks light orange instead of red and the people look green!

Missing PagesYes, so far I have one but have not had the chance to go through my whole supply of them.

i had some missing and called the solution center getting 25 more for free.

Meh. I'll just let my guests know to watch for it and laugh with them if they find a bad one. I'll make sure to bring lots of extras to shows just in case. ;)

1. Why are there missing pages in my Spring catalog?

There may be a few reasons for missing pages in your Spring catalog. It could be a printing error or a damaged catalog during shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience and are happy to provide a replacement catalog for you.

2. How can I get a replacement catalog?

If you are missing pages in your Spring catalog, please contact your consultant or our customer service team. They will be able to send you a replacement catalog free of charge.

3. Can I view the missing pages online?

Yes, you can view the missing pages online. You can find the digital version of our Spring catalog on our website. Simply go to the "Catalogs" section and select the Spring catalog. From there, you can browse and view all the pages of the catalog.

4. Will there be any new products on the missing pages?

Yes, there may be new products featured on the missing pages. Our catalogs are regularly updated with new products and promotions. We apologize for any inconvenience and invite you to check out the digital version of the catalog to see the new products.

5. What should I do if I received a damaged catalog with missing pages?

If your catalog arrived damaged with missing pages, please contact your consultant or our customer service team. They will be able to assist you and send you a replacement catalog. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Biscotti
  • ChefBeckyD