• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Catalogs & Drawing Slips

In summary, the Spring Catalog is a seasonal publication from Pampered Chef that showcases new and popular products, includes recipes and tips, and offers special deals and promotions. It can be obtained by contacting a consultant, visiting the website, attending a cooking show, or hosting one. The catalog often features discounts and free gifts, and drawing slips can be used to enter a drawing or redeem offers. Products can be ordered directly from the catalog through a consultant, online, or over the phone.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
I have tons of spring catalogs... No way I'm going to get through them all.

I also have several pads of drawing slips.

Selling for cheap!

Jolene,
How much are your catalogs?
God bless,
Amanda

Yeah, how much? :)

If the drawing slips are the ones with the YES NO MAYBE options, I'd be interested.

This was way bad timing on my part guys. I'm away from the house most of this weekend but I'll get back to everyone by Monday!
Have a happy Fourth!

Don't mean to hijack but I have 2 brand new packages of cattys, still sealed for $30 and that includes shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested. I can take paypal or a money order. I need extra money for my hubby's birthday next month. I need to get him a new Ipod.

Debbie :D

Jolene! I need catalogs and can totally come pick them up! PM me please!!

1. What is the purpose of the Spring Catalog?

The Spring Catalog is a seasonal publication that showcases new and popular products from Pampered Chef. It also includes recipes and tips for using the products.

2. How can I obtain a Spring Catalog?

You can obtain a Spring Catalog by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also receive a catalog by attending a Pampered Chef cooking show or hosting one yourself.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Spring Catalog?

Yes, the Spring Catalog often features special deals and promotions. These may include discounts on certain products or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the catalog or ask your consultant for more details.

4. What are drawing slips and how can I use them?

Drawing slips are small pieces of paper that can be found in the Spring Catalog. They often have a special offer or discount code printed on them. You can use these slips to enter a drawing or redeem the offer online or through your consultant.

5. Can I order products directly from the Spring Catalog?

Yes, you can place orders directly from the Spring Catalog. Simply fill out the order form and submit it to your consultant or place the order online. You can also contact your consultant to place an order over the phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shannon Good
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
TheFreddiesCook
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
csulier
  • whitneythompson