• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring and Summer Molds: Availability and Options

In summary, there are five types of Spring and Summer Molds available from Pampered Chef: the Blossom Pan, the Flower Mold, the Sunflower Mold, the Daisy Mold, and the Butterfly Mold. These molds are versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes, made of high-quality non-stick silicone, and are dishwasher safe. They do not require greasing before use, but it is recommended for sticky batters or doughs.
rachelpc
Hi there,
I have a customer who wants the spring and summer molds. Is this even possible? I thought they were discontinued.

cookie molds
rachelpc said:
Hi there,
I have a customer who wants the spring and summer molds. Is this even possible? I thought they were discontinued.

The only cookie mold we have this season is the "Bountiful Heart". All others are from past seasons and are no longer available.

thanks Beth , thats what I thought :)

What are the different types of Spring and Summer Molds available?

There are five main types of Spring and Summer Molds available from Pampered Chef: the Blossom Pan, the Flower Mold, the Sunflower Mold, the Daisy Mold, and the Butterfly Mold. Each mold is uniquely designed to create different shapes and designs for your baked goods.

Can I use these molds for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, all of our Spring and Summer Molds are versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. They are perfect for making cakes, breads, quiches, and even gelatin molds.

What materials are these molds made of?

Our Spring and Summer Molds are made of high-quality, non-stick silicone. This material is heat-resistant and durable, making it perfect for baking and easy to clean.

Do I need to grease the molds before using them?

No, our Spring and Summer Molds are designed to be non-stick and do not require greasing before use. However, if you are using a sticky batter or dough, you may lightly grease the mold for easier release.

Are these molds dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Spring and Summer Molds are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water for best results and to prolong the life of the molds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• firediv
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisabrown_pc