• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who are the red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog?

or any other product comes out, I'm pretty much ready for it. I'm not that excited about the prospect of another product coming out.
I can't imagine that the new product is going to be a pressure cooker...although I would LOVE one for Christmas...
I am thinking it will be a small version of the DCB.

Wow! I can't even think of what it might be, but I do know that I have customers that have asked for ramkins, silverware, bamboo napkin holder, different design in the placemats.

I'm thinking it must be something that we will actually make our recipe for our shows in so who knows because I'm stumped.

I am a country girl and I have a pressure cooker.... LOVE IT... If you have a roast or something that you need to cook quickly, it is super.... They can be dangerous though, you def have to let them sit before opening them...

Love the idea for divided stoneware - cooking both a main dish and a side in the same piece would be so cool! I want a REAL cheese grater.
And I'd love it if PC came out with some storage solutions - like rubbermaidish-type, ykwim? Or a percolator/french press... Canister set?

I'm all for the storage solutions - just don't want it to be Tupperware-like. Something that could COMPETE with tupperware though... that would be awesome :) I hate TW prices but love the products.

I don't want any plastic storage solutions!

I'm just about 100% plastic-storage free. I don't use plastics anymore for storage or cooking.

ChefBeckyD said:

I'm just about 100% plastic-storage free. I don't use plastics anymore for storage or cooking.

Good for you.
But a LOT of my customers are looking for storage items.

Getting off the "big product discussion" I will simply say, once again, that we need a dome for the cake stand. And I agree with lids being needed for the bakeware/stoneware.

I also want a real cheese grater :D
And for the big item how about a grill machine like the George Foreman?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but a plastic version of the DCB, think Tupperware's stack cooker or smart steamer. I personally wouldn't be interested in something like that. As for my wishlist...Simple Additions in other colors and patterns...I'm a sucker for the striped ones in outlet.
LIDS, LIDS, LIDS. For SA, Bamboo, Bakeware, you name it, I'm sick of plastic wrap and foil
Large stainless stockpot
I would have said a cheese grater, but I just got the KitchenAid SM attachment one...works SOOOOO great. I'll never buy pre-shredded again.

Oooh, I could go for a bamboo napkin holder - good idea!
Lids for the bamboo serving pieces sound nice, too.

A mandoline blade that cuts julienne strips!
Diabetic-friendly dessert cookbook.

The pressure cooker sounds great for at home - PC would have good quality so it shouldn't explode - but it also sounds heavy and not something I'd carry to shows.

I hear what you're all saying about a decent cheese grater. I use a set of flat metal ones that fit over bowls that I inherited from my grandma.
Kind of like the mandolin, how they fit over a bowl - but these actually grate cheese instead of just mashing it up, and you don't have to cut it into pices to fit a holder.

gailz2 said:
Cuisinart Webstore Cuisinart® Griddler I just saw this on tv. I would not be surprised if it is our new product as well.

Too funny - DH wants one of these SO bad! I am pretty sure it is the same exact model we looked at in Bed Bath & Beyond. The knobs were really cheap plastic - very disappointing.

(And the sad thing is we already have a George Foreman with removable plates, so I have no idea why DH wants this one...)

ShellBeach said:
Oooh, I could go for a bamboo napkin holder - good idea!
Lids for the bamboo serving pieces sound nice, too.A mandoline blade that cuts julienne strips!
Diabetic-friendly dessert cookbook.The pressure cooker sounds great for at home - PC would have good quality so it shouldn't explode - but it also sounds heavy and not something I'd carry to shows.I hear what you're all saying about a decent cheese grater. I use a set of flat metal ones that fit over bowls that I inherited from my grandma.
Kind of like the mandolin, how they fit over a bowl - but these actually grate cheese instead of just mashing it up, and you don't have to cut it into pices to fit a holder.
I use the Cheese Grater blade WITHOUT the food slider/holder. It works much better. It works more like a regular box grater or the flat ones you use- and you can still use it over the bowl, or propped over a cutting board, etc. Obviously- using the food slide/holder is a MUST with the other blades.But I too wouldn't mind seeing a nice box style or similar Cheese Grater. I don't like the rotary grater. I don't like having big thin strings of cheese- it just clumps together.

How many of you remember the survey that they sent an email about a month or so back? One of the questions had to do with them wondering what we thought about them having a line of electronic items such as mixers, blenders, etc., so my guess would be something like a KitchenAide mixer or something of that nature. I would really like to have something like that, but I would also like to have a food processor since mine died recently. I guess it was about time...I'd had it for a little over 19 years!!! It served me well.

At any rate, I'm REALLY looking forward to Spring Launch now so that I can find out what I've won! WooHoo!!

gailz2 said:
Cuisinart Webstore Cuisinart® Griddler I just saw this on tv. I would not be surprised if it is our new product as well.

I would so love that, too! I've got a George Foreman that my MIL gave us when they were really big. I enjoy it but this would be neat, too, plus it's PC!!

ChefBeckyD said:

Really? Good for you Becky! But does that mean you don't use the microcookers or the rice cooker either?

kcjodih said:
Really? Good for you Becky! But does that mean you don't use the microcookers or the rice cooker either?

Yep - that's what it means! :)

My DH still uses the small microcooker occasionally.

the rice cooker bit the dust a while ago. I'd never used it except a couple of times at shows to make the rice cooker cake. Then, one day it was really hot, and I decided instead of having the stove on for 40-50 minutes for brown rice, that I'd try it in the rice cooker. Popped it in the microwave, and later, started smelling something burning. the rice was all melted into the rice cooker - what a MESS. Black smoke everywhere. It's a wonder I didn't burn down the house. The rice cooker was beyond ever using again, and I never replaced it.

For storage - I use Glass-lock containers, the prep bowls, I recycle jars from Pasta Sauce, etc..., and I use canning jars. I have those in 1/2 gallon sizes too. The only thing I still use plastic for is in my son's lunch very occasionally. Mostly I use stainless steel containers for packing things for his lunch.

My son, along with his food intolerances and allergies, also has a lot of environmental allergies - so I just try to reduce the load on his system any way that I can.

With that said, I can't say that I've ever had a customer or guest at a show request plastic storage from PC....and I just can't imagine PC getting into that. TW has that LT guarantee on their plastics, and I just don't see PC wanting to try mess with that, and if they didn't do LT, then it would be a constant comparison to TW, and we already have enough of a hassle with people confusing their LT guarantee with ours. :rolleyes:

debbie mc said:
I think a margarita machine couldrevolutionize Cooking Shows......more fun, looser credit card strings, more on the spot recruits, more bookings because everyone has to have the PChef Consultant & their Margarita Madness Machine in their cupboard so they too can show their friends a good time:D It could mean more,more,more of everything:) Sorry, just being a little silly tonight :D

lol.......but....... My only return has been from my open house, and the guest who returned the UM said it was my fault because the sangria I made was too good so her judgment was impaired. So alcohol is a double edged sword.

what about stackable cookware? Years ago a man came to our home and prepared a full meal in stainless cookware that stacked on top of each other. You could cook an entire meal on 1 burner...even a cake.

I have a lot of tupperware and I love it but its too big for my cabinets. As far as the lifetime warrantee goes...if they discontinue your item you can't get a lid replacement or anything. They just tell you they will give you a discount on a new container. Found that out from a friend who had a cracked lid...they didn't have a single lid that would fit it.

I can't imagine what we will be getting because it seems we have everything.

That survey made me think it will be something electric. I have a nuwave oven--love it but don't order it on the website, call them--- and it would make a great show item except that it doesn't work well with our cookware or stoneware. It's cool to watch stuff cooking in it, and comes with a nifty tote bag, so very portable, but ......

winklermom said:
How many of you remember the survey that they sent an email about a month or so back? One of the questions had to do with them wondering what we thought about them having a line of electronic items such as mixers, blenders, etc., so my guess would be something like a KitchenAide mixer or something of that nature. I would really like to have something like that, but I would also like to have a food processor since mine died recently. I guess it was about time...I'd had it for a little over 19 years!!! It served me well.

At any rate, I'm REALLY looking forward to Spring Launch now so that I can find out what I've won! WooHoo!!

One thing to remember, the Test Kitchens usually work on products for an average of two years before they are actually introduced to us. Especially with something as complicated as something electric, I doubt they'd be able to throw it together within the time the survey came out vs. when the catalog came out. To go from concept to completed product, and still have time to get it ready for the catalog, create recipes for it, etc, just isn't going to happen in a few months. And I really doubt HO would be asking if we wanted something like that if they'd already spent the money and time to create it.

That being said, I'm in the camp that I don't want to haul something electric to my shows, and worry about where I'm going to plug it in.

P.S. Don't forget, you didn't win it, you earned it! :D

I agree with Noora, I don't think we will see anything electric for a long while (if ever) my thoughts run more along a coffee grinder when it does happen and we could sell whole bean coffee

I want storage containers. Not plastic like TW as I have that and I find many science experiments in them.... I want 4, -6, and 8-cup containers similar to the prep bowls. I LOVE my prep bowls and use them a lot. I want a good reason to get rid of my TW!!

Also, a metal lid for the rectangular baker. Why metal? so it can go in the oven. I hate using aluminum foil all the time when a decent lid would do the same thing

lt1jane said:
I want storage containers. Not plastic like TW as I have that and I find many science experiments in them.... I want 4, -6, and 8-cup containers similar to the prep bowls. I LOVE my prep bowls and use them a lot. I want a good reason to get rid of my TW!!

Also, a metal lid for the rectangular baker. Why metal? so it can go in the oven. I hate using aluminum foil all the time when a decent lid would do the same thing

Now that kind of storage I would :love:LOVE:love:!

I also agree on the metal lid. Something reusable instead of throwing away alum. foil all the time.

lt1jane said:

Well we already have 4 and 8 cup containers similar to the prep bowls. We call them Classic Batter Bowl and Small Batter Bowl. :)

ShelbyMichalek said:
Well we already have 4 and 8 cup containers similar to the prep bowls. We call them Classic Batter Bowl and Small Batter Bowl. :)
I think she means without handles and pour spouts. Storage Containers.And I'd really love it if they had locking lids - like Glass-lock containers. :)

NooraK said:
Don't forget, you didn't win it, you earned it! :D

This is true!

Another thought that has been mentioned...it would be wonderful to have a smaller version of the DCB that would fit in more microwaves. Thankfully mine has fit in all but one and that was a friend who lived close by so I just took my own. The only potential problem that I see with a smaller version of it would be, how much can it hold? Can you prepare a main course dish for a family in it? Hmmm...

Different sizes of DCB...maybe even a round one ala Le Creuset style?

I can't tell you how many times this year I have been asked if this is the only size the DCB comes in...Need smaller ones for single/couples...need larger ones for larger families (in lieu of 2 dcbs)

I personally would LOVE a smaller one, not as heavy! Did I mention I am working through a frozen shoulder? Right now, my lovely hosts help me get the baker up and down to the microwave...seems most of them are above the oven nowadays!

When I was on a committee last Fall/Spring I mentioned the need for a smaller DCB for the exact reasons. I also said we need a DCB cookbook. I hope they are included in the new line.
Our clues said like nothing we've seen...so that shouldn't be the big product.

Hmmm...

Shawnna said:
what about stackable cookware? Years ago a man came to our home and prepared a full meal in stainless cookware that stacked on top of each other. You could cook an entire meal on 1 burner...even a cake.

This is what I am thinking. That's the only thing I can think of that will
"rival the dcb" and be a "big ticket item". I can't think of anything else that can cook an entire meal quickly and easily, with lots of versatility like the dcb.

Also, on a call yesterday, Jan Gilbert was quoted as saying, "it is a high-ticket item. It is NOT a serving or decorative piece. It is a real workhorse useful tool and that it has the potential to significantly impact our shows and business….Think something you wouldn’t want to be without like a food chopper, a deep covered baker…think something that future shows and recipes will be designed around."

Liquid Sky said:
Also, on a call yesterday, Jan Gilbert was quoted as saying, "it is a high-ticket item. It is NOT a serving or decorative piece. It is a real workhorse useful tool and that it has the potential to significantly impact our shows and business….Think something you wouldn’t want to be without like a food chopper, a deep covered baker…think something that future shows and recipes will be designed around."

Gah, these people are driving me crazy! :p :confused:

And somehow, I get the feeling, when I see it at Spring Launch, I'm going to slap my head and say "OMG, that totally makes sense, why didn't I think of that!" :eek:

What about collapsible strainers? I get that question alot. Of course that would not big the big new cover item but definatly a neat thought.

NooraK said:
Gah, these people are driving me crazy! :p :confused:

And somehow, I get the feeling, when I see it at Spring Launch, I'm going to slap my head and say "OMG, that totally makes sense, why didn't I think of that!" :eek:

LOL! Probably a lot of head-slapping will be going on!

Think how hard it's going to be for the Feb 5th Spring Launchers to keep quiet for the next week after!

Are we really expecting that the first 2 Launches are going to keep their lips sealed until after the 12th? Execs are getting their product and paperwork packages by the 10th. My Launch is the 12. I figure the cats are going to be out of the bags by then. Still worth going to Launch to catch the excitement from people who haven't heard the news. Just the luck of the draw this year to be in the last group. I can't even remember if last year they asked us to keep a secret or not. It didn't feel like Waves of Conference.

What about an electric steamer??? Can do rice, veggies, fish, chicken, etc. Good for summer because you don't have to turn on the stove, oven, etc. I have an electric steamer, and its very versatile....and quick!

Just my two cents....

Jimmie and Gigi

They are really building this up like a big deal. I hope it's worthy of all the hype.

Becca_in_MD said:
Are we really expecting that the first 2 Launches are going to keep their lips sealed until after the 12th? Execs are getting their product and paperwork packages by the 10th. My Launch is the 12. I figure the cats are going to be out of the bags by then. Still worth going to Launch to catch the excitement from people who haven't heard the news. Just the luck of the draw this year to be in the last group. I can't even remember if last year they asked us to keep a secret or not. It didn't feel like Waves of Conference.

I think we did very well last year. I was in the last Spring Launch, and did not hear anything about the new products until I went. And don't forget, last spring we had the leaked S/S CN floating around, so some people knew ALL the new products in advance.

Shawnna said:

I went to one of these shows with a good friend of mine back in the late 80's. Her aunt was hosting, so we went although we knew we probably would not be buying anything. I remember them cooking something like roast, rice & pineapple upside down cake all on one burner.

The guy who was selling it (I'm not sure if he was considered a consultant or not) was VERY high pressure! I was about to graduate high school and move to college where I would live in a dorm where we were not allowed to have any type of burners, etc. I had NO need of anything that he was offering. He did everything he could to get me to agree to buy some of this stuff. Needless to say, he failed! I can't even tell you what the name of the stuff was.

I hope not....I am not into triple tier cooking....PLEASE!

winklermom said:
I went to one of these shows with a good friend of mine back in the late 80's. Her aunt was hosting, so we went although we knew we probably would not be buying anything. I remember them cooking something like roast, rice & pineapple upside down cake all on one burner.

The guy who was selling it (I'm not sure if he was considered a consultant or not) was VERY high pressure! I was about to graduate high school and move to college where I would live in a dorm where we were not allowed to have any type of burners, etc. I had NO need of anything that he was offering. He did everything he could to get me to agree to buy some of this stuff. Needless to say, he failed! I can't even tell you what the name of the stuff was.

I was invited to view a demo of the stuff right before we got married. VERY high pressure. It was called Royal Prestige, but I think they may go by a couple of different names. I'm a sellers dream, you can convince me to buy just about anything. Good thing DH had his head screwed on straight, and convinced me we didn't need to spend $2500 on cookware! :eek:

I'd like to see carrying cases/totes for the DCB/stoneware... Y'know, like the ones Pyrex makes for toting 9x13 and other glassware baking dishes? :)

NooraK said:
One thing to remember, the Test Kitchens usually work on products for an average of two years before they are actually introduced to us. Especially with something as complicated as something electric, I doubt they'd be able to throw it together within the time the survey came out vs. when the catalog came out. To go from concept to completed product, and still have time to get it ready for the catalog, create recipes for it, etc, just isn't going to happen in a few months. And I really doubt HO would be asking if we wanted something like that if they'd already spent the money and time to create it.

That being said, I'm in the camp that I don't want to haul something electric to my shows, and worry about where I'm going to plug it in.

P.S. Don't forget, you didn't win it, you earned it! :D

Okay then people...what did we ask for TWO years ago? THINK! :D

kcjodih said:
Okay then people...what did we ask for TWO years ago? THINK! :D

I don't know, but I feel like people have been asking for a smaller DCB and a DCB cookbook for at least 2 years!

I agree that I don't think we're going electronic this spring. I'm happy with them offering electronics as incentives to us, though.

I'm thinking maybe something electric too -- Hand mixer, electric skillet (for office break rooms with no appliances) or maybe a "Foreman Grill" type thing. The waiting and wondering is driving me nuts! :confused:

I'm wondering if it could be something that could go from freezer to oven to table (like Corning Ware). Then we could do power cooking: prepare the meal in it, freeze the meal in it and then pop it in the oven for dinner.

I would like to see an egg poacher- I have had 6 people ask me for it over the last month.

What about electronic cookbook/software or web feature that would allow customers to create a menu and shopping list??? A TPC Blog???

<H2>1. Who are the red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog?</H2><p>The red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog are the Scraper Trio, a group of sisters who are Pampered Chef consultants and social media influencers. Their names are Becky, Lisa, and Sarah.</p><H2>2. Are the red-headed Scrapers models or real Pampered Chef consultants?</H2><p>The red-headed Scrapers are real Pampered Chef consultants and part of the Scraper Trio. They are also known as the "Sisters in the Kitchen" and have been featured in previous Pampered Chef catalogs and videos.</p><H2>3. What is the significance of the red hair on the cover of the catalog?</H2><p>The red hair of the Scrapers represents the bold and vibrant energy of the Pampered Chef brand. It also symbolizes the warmth and passion for cooking and sharing food with loved ones.</p><H2>4. Can I connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media?</H2><p>Yes, you can connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media. They have a strong presence on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, where they share delicious recipes and cooking tips.</p><H2>5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers?</H2><p>If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about the opportunity and how to sign up.</p>

1. Who are the red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog?

The red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog are the Scraper Trio, a group of sisters who are Pampered Chef consultants and social media influencers. Their names are Becky, Lisa, and Sarah.

2. Are the red-headed Scrapers models or real Pampered Chef consultants?

The red-headed Scrapers are real Pampered Chef consultants and part of the Scraper Trio. They are also known as the "Sisters in the Kitchen" and have been featured in previous Pampered Chef catalogs and videos.

3. What is the significance of the red hair on the cover of the catalog?

The red hair of the Scrapers represents the bold and vibrant energy of the Pampered Chef brand. It also symbolizes the warmth and passion for cooking and sharing food with loved ones.

4. Can I connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media?

Yes, you can connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media. They have a strong presence on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, where they share delicious recipes and cooking tips.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about the opportunity and how to sign up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
schel