• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who are the red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog?

or any other product comes out, I'm pretty much ready for it. I'm not that excited about the prospect of another product coming out.
I am not interested in flipping omelets at my shows....sorry...not excited about that!

Maybe it's something you fold over. Like a quesadilla pan or something. I can see them coming up with a quesadillas your way show to go with that. LOL!

I learned tonight at my cluster meeting that the new spring product on the cover "is not a serving piece". Just wanted to throw that out there :)

Hmmm... one of those "flipping" ;) griddles, with a waffle side and a flat side...?

I wanted a cookbook/recipe stand, and $49 seems way too steep for that, darn!

"Flip your lid" -- maybe we are getting some lids for stoneware!!!

I'm thinking a "Magic Bullet-type thing" or a hand blender/chopper. I was walking through Kohls tonight and saw the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender and thought maybe something like that? The Magic Bullet uses kind of a "flip" action, doesn't it? You certainly could do quite a bit with it for shows. I'm mean really, there are 30-minute commercials for the thing, so I guess it could easily convert to our show format! Of course I've never owned a Magic Bullet, so I have no idea if they are good or not.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/electronicsgames/brandsforkitchenelectrics/cuisinart/PRD~114198/Cuisinart+Smart+Stick+Hand+Blender.jsp#

I feel like everytime I look through a kitchen product catalog or walk through a store, I'm trying to see what is the "hot new item" thinking maybe PC will do the same thing other stores are doing.

krahema said:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/electronicsgames/brandsforkitchenelectrics/cuisinart/PRD~114198/Cuisinart+Smart+Stick+Hand+Blender.jsp#

I feel like everytime I look through a kitchen product catalog or walk through a store, I'm trying to see what is the "hot new item" thinking maybe PC will do the same thing other stores are doing.

That's exactly what I was talking about, immersion blender/hand held blender. Great for making soups!

I'd just like to remind everyone who's getting all excited about a possible blender that PC doesn't do appliances. We have a couple of things that require small batteries (digital thermometer, clock/timer), but nothing with a cord. I think it's unlikely that they'll start carrying those things now. Could be wrong, though.I'm really hoping for a small DCB.

I think a teensy DCB would be darling!

Aurora said:
I wanted a cookbook/recipe stand, and $49 seems way too steep for that, darn!

Just because it's not the cover item, doesn't mean we're not getting one :)

when does the list of the new items come out?

I'd like to see a cover for the mini-baker. It would serve the purpose of a mini-DCB. I'd like it to be sold separately too so that replacements would be easier.

Jen - new products will be announced at the spring launches and on CC after the last one.

The thing that bothers me about a Mini DCB is that for me, it won't change the way I do my shows. That is one hint that doesn't fit.
I'm wondering if it's something like this

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/rosle-multi-chopper/?pkey=e%7Cmultichop%7C2%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C2&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-NoMerchRules-_-

DebinIA said:
The thing that bothers me about a Mini DCB is that for me, it won't change the way I do my shows. That is one hint that doesn't fit.
I'm wondering if it's something like this

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/rosle-multi-chopper/?pkey=e%7Cmultichop%7C2%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C2&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-NoMerchRules-_-

Tupperware has one of these - they call it their lawnmower. Of course, it's in plastic, not stainless steel.

well, I earned the cover product but am not going to be able to go to the spring launch to find out what it is because of a prior commitment on that day. My day would have been the 12th anyway.

I think it's a play on words.... they have said about it "REVOUTIONIZING" our shows and that we'll FLIP over it....

Did you see the promo on CC where they have the cover of the new catalog blurred? That looks like our Scrapers on the cover with red heads.

<H2>1. Who are the red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog?</H2><p>The red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog are the Scraper Trio, a group of sisters who are Pampered Chef consultants and social media influencers. Their names are Becky, Lisa, and Sarah.</p><H2>2. Are the red-headed Scrapers models or real Pampered Chef consultants?</H2><p>The red-headed Scrapers are real Pampered Chef consultants and part of the Scraper Trio. They are also known as the "Sisters in the Kitchen" and have been featured in previous Pampered Chef catalogs and videos.</p><H2>3. What is the significance of the red hair on the cover of the catalog?</H2><p>The red hair of the Scrapers represents the bold and vibrant energy of the Pampered Chef brand. It also symbolizes the warmth and passion for cooking and sharing food with loved ones.</p><H2>4. Can I connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media?</H2><p>Yes, you can connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media. They have a strong presence on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, where they share delicious recipes and cooking tips.</p><H2>5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers?</H2><p>If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about the opportunity and how to sign up.</p>

1. Who are the red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog?

The red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog are the Scraper Trio, a group of sisters who are Pampered Chef consultants and social media influencers. Their names are Becky, Lisa, and Sarah.

2. Are the red-headed Scrapers models or real Pampered Chef consultants?

The red-headed Scrapers are real Pampered Chef consultants and part of the Scraper Trio. They are also known as the "Sisters in the Kitchen" and have been featured in previous Pampered Chef catalogs and videos.

3. What is the significance of the red hair on the cover of the catalog?

The red hair of the Scrapers represents the bold and vibrant energy of the Pampered Chef brand. It also symbolizes the warmth and passion for cooking and sharing food with loved ones.

4. Can I connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media?

Yes, you can connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media. They have a strong presence on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, where they share delicious recipes and cooking tips.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about the opportunity and how to sign up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
schel