• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who are the red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog?

or any other product comes out, I'm pretty much ready for it. I'm not that excited about the prospect of another product coming out.
NooraK
Gold Member
Since Becky said we need a new thread... :D

Someone mentioned the suggestion of the new must-have product being a dutch oven. I think that would be pretty cool, even though I have one wrapped and ready to go for DH's Christmas gift...

NooraK said:
Since Becky said we need a new thread... :D

LOL!

The Dutch Oven concept is interesting...but not too unique. Most things I'd do in a dutch oven I can also do in my DCB or 12" skillet.

(I'm thinking mainly of the "big" item we can earn in December....)

Plus, according to my director, Jane Miller (Director of Promotions) says the new cover product will "change the way you do cooking shows FOREVER". I can't see a Dutch Oven doing that.

leftymac said:
Plus, according to my director, Jane Miller (Director of Promotions) says the new cover product will "change the way you do cooking shows FOREVER". I can't see a Dutch Oven doing that.

Yeah, me either. When I think of a Dutch Oven, I think of long slow cooking...so unless we'll be changing to 5 hour cooking shows, I don't think that's it. :D

I just heard from my director that the cover item will rival the DCB....

My hubby and I made a list of things that would change our cooking shows forever. We decided it had to be a whole new line of products.

Silverware
Electronic kitchen equipment (like the Kitchenaid Stand Mixer)
Something like Tupperware (oh please NO!!)
A consultant only product (hey, it could be hot, hot, hot AND still change our shows) My hubby just has laptops and buying one on his mind.
More host only products - which I don't like. I don't like DS companies that do this and I hated when PC did it with the DCB.
A torch (hubby's idea - he was thinking of Iron Chef and when they sometimes use a small torch to carmelize certain foods)

See... when you start trying to think of something that fits all the amazing stuff our directors have said it will be you get a little crazy!

Well, it's coming in the spring/summer catalog so I kinda doubt it will be cookware or more stoneware (that's usualy introduced in the fall). Do we need more grilling items? Maybe some really nifty coordinate to the Cool and Serve? (but I don't see how that will revolutionize our shows). I just have no idea....but I'm wondering if it will be something with a plug? We don't have anything electronic in our line - and if it were something with a plug it would have to be easily transportable if it's gonna "revolutionize" our shows.... hmmmm, what could it be!?

I'm completely stumped. I can't think of what would rival the DCB and revolutionize the way we do shows. Plus, be a Must-Have item that is on the cover. We've got cookware, we've got grill pans and such BBQ items. What items w/ a plug would rival the DCB? I just think of food processors or blenders, but that's a prep thing, and would be in competition w/ our food chopper. Will it be a year-round item, or something more suitable for our spring/summer season? Hmmm...

I don't think it will rival the DCB in use, but simply popularity.

pamperedlinda said:
a margarita machine? lol

OH PLEASE NO!!! I earned 1 back in Feb. 09 I think, I used it at 1 show & it has been in the box ever since :(

OH & its HUGE!!! Makes a whole gallon of those bad boys :D

pamperedlinda said:
a margarita machine? lol

Think of the great shows and high sales we would have! I would have to do a show in my house every month and not even care if anyone showed up :)

Gotta start checking out what Rachael Rae, Williams Sonoma, etc have going on that is completely different from what we have. I have assumed we're going to get more Cool N Serve pieces but agree that they wouldn't change our shows.

I'm looking forward to being super excited about new products. Just haven't been that overwhelmed with the past few product additions. My brain is clearing the cobwebs getting ready to absorb all of the pertinent info on this new product. It's one of the reasons I love Launch and Conference - getting the info on the products right away. If it's something that is going to change how we do our shows, I hope they devote more than 30 seconds to explaining it.

ShelbyMichalek said:
Hmmmm, but they say it will revolutionize the way we do our shows. That's what the DCB did. So I would almost think it would have to rival the DCB in use also.

But, at least for me, when the DCB first came out, I was kinda like "eh", new stoneware...ok...it wasn't until the consultants got ahold of it and started figuring out how awesome it was that I got really excited about it...so coming up with what this NEW revoluationary product will be has me stumped!

My husband wants a long skinny strainer insert that will go in the 12 quart professional pot. Like Emeril uses for spaghetti. I want it to not scratch the finish.

I'd still like a cover for the large white round platter. I love, love, the torte pan for making fancy desserts to take to functions. The torte fits perfectly on that platter but plastic wrap ruins the look.

Neither of these would be on the spring cover, though...

Hmm.
Dishwasher-safe stoneware!

pamperedlinda said:
a margarita machine? lol

ShelbyMichalek said:

I think a margarita machine couldrevolutionize Cooking Shows......more fun, looser credit card strings, more on the spot recruits, more bookings because everyone has to have the PChef Consultant & their Margarita Madness Machine in their cupboard so they too can show their friends a good time:D It could mean more,more,more of everything:) Sorry, just being a little silly tonight :D

I would absolutely love to see lids for the sheet pans. I know that those wouldn't be on the cover, but they sure would be nice to add to our line. Has anyone else been asked if the sheet pans come with covers??? If so, drop HO an e-mail. The more we ask for what we are being asked for, it becomes a reality. I think it might be an electric skillet... Hmmmm....

I'm thinking either a pressure cooker (year round, would rival the DCB with time to make things etc) and we definitely don't have anything electronic in our line.

I was also thinking something like the cool n serve but like a heat n serve...and it's designed to keep your food hot/warm. But I'm not sure how that would revolutionize your show and rival the DCB... yet still a cool idea. LOL!

debbie mc said:
I think a margarita machine couldrevolutionize Cooking Shows......more fun, looser credit card strings, more on the spot recruits, more bookings because everyone has to have the PChef Consultant & their Margarita Madness Machine in their cupboard so they too can show their friends a good time:D It could mean more,more,more of everything:) Sorry, just being a little silly tonight :D

Except of course for all of the people who don't drink alcohol. ;)

ShellBeach said:
My husband wants a long skinny strainer insert that will go in the 12 quart professional pot. Like Emeril uses for spaghetti. I want it to not scratch the finish.

I'd still like a cover for the large white round platter. I love, love, the torte pan for making fancy desserts to take to functions. The torte fits perfectly on that platter but plastic wrap ruins the look.

Neither of these would be on the spring cover, though...

Hmm.
Dishwasher-safe stoneware!

Now that WOULD be revolutionary!

Hmmmm ... I don't use the DCB at a lot of shows simply because it won't fit in their microwave. So maybe a redesigned one that is more the size and shape of the rice cooker. But unlike anything we have? Nah.So my money is on a pressure cooker. I have the vintage kind that's kind of dangerous, but nothing electric.

What about something Cast Iron? I've only been with PC for 2 years, so not sure if they have ever had anything like that? Not sure how it would change cooking shows forever.....just a thought.......

D.

What about stoneware that is dishwasher safe?

Remember, this is spring. Spring as in leading to summer. Summer as in people not wanting to cook because it's so flipping hot ...

I posted on FB about the guests at the Ellen DeGeneres show getting the $415 knife block set for free. My wise-a** friends posted that a knife block set that expensive should do the cutting for you and clean up afterward. So that's what the new product will be - a magic fairy that does the prep work and clean up!

I expect we'll see more pantry items. Could there be any more bamboo? I can't keep track of everything that we have in that line. Will there be more metal bakeware? I'd like to see some new colors, esp. in the dishtowels.

The thought of anything electric almost sends me running to the mail to drop in my resignation letter - I have no interest at all in anything electric. It's bad enough the things we hear about prices with the unique stuff we have but throw in something electric and it will be aweful. That's just my thoughts though.

And cast iron would be way too heavy to carry to every show - don't you think, or am I simply tired lately?

I'm sure there will be new spices and probably a new cookbook. Spring is a good time for new bamboo, although that seems to happen all the time anymore.

As for the big surprise item - I have no idea what it could be but I sure hope I earn it!;)

Not revolutionary but I would love a normal PC style box grater...not rotary...not the dreaded mandoline one....

Last edited:
I would like covers for the SA sqaure bowls, a box grater that isn't metal and won't rust, and I can't even begin to imagine what the Cover product would be?

ChefCKHall said:
Not revolutionary but I would love a normal PC style box grater...not rotary...not the dreaded mandoline one....

You know, what if they could take the Microplane Adj. Grater design, but make the blades swap out? They could have one be microplane, one regular. I love the design and how it'll fit in a drawer. Much better than a box grater.

pcsharon1 said:
The thought of anything electric almost sends me running to the mail to drop in my resignation letter - I have no interest at all in anything electric. It's bad enough the things we hear about prices with the unique stuff we have but throw in something electric and it will be aweful. That's just my thoughts though.

And cast iron would be way too heavy to carry to every show - don't you think, or am I simply tired lately?

I'm sure there will be new spices and probably a new cookbook. Spring is a good time for new bamboo, although that seems to happen all the time anymore.

As for the big surprise item - I have no idea what it could be but I sure hope I earn it!;)

I couldn't agree more! I hope we don't go electrical!! But the great thing is, I won't have to haul or show it if I don't want to. I can't wait to find out what it is!

Dear PC,
Here is my list of wants for spring,
1. good company tea & coffee
2. bring back our brownie mix (our mayor still asks for it every time i see him) I could earn the trip selling to him
3. a divided stone so 2 things could bake at once
4. a pasta insert
5 drop the simple additions line (or jazz them up many cute styles at bed bath and beyond)
6. dcb cookbook
7. microwave bacon tray

I hope it is nothing electric as we will lose alot of our Amish/Menonite consultants. I have a feeling it may be a round or smaller DCB? maybe that, paired with a cookbook for DCB All I know is, I am submitting my second Dec. show tomorrow....so it is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sing:

Since it is Spring/Summer, maybe the cover product is an outdoor grill. :p

Please, PLEASE no electric! If so I doubt I'd take it to shows. lol I already carry way too much - I can't help myself.

Please, no more SA pieces - but I don't want them to go away either.

I'd like to see a lazy susan for the table - bamboo, to hold the salt & pepper set, napkins, butter, etc. I use the round woven tray now but a lazy susan one would be so awesome.

I can't start to think what the cover product is but it's MINE!

BethCooks4U said:
Since it is Spring/Summer, maybe the cover product is an outdoor grill. :p

Please, PLEASE no electric! If so I doubt I'd take it to shows. lol I already carry way too much - I can't help myself.

Please, no more SA pieces - but I don't want them to go away either.

I'd like to see a lazy susan for the table - bamboo, to hold the salt & pepper set, napkins, butter, etc. I use the round woven tray now but a lazy susan one would be so awesome.

I can't start to think what the cover product is but it's MINE!

The only addition I would like to SA would be Dots juice glasses. That would complete my set.

Cookbook stand finally! PLEASE?!

To revolutionize our shows---hmmm---a food processor or blender could do it, the pressure cooker idea, or a George Foreman type grill (not my choice, but would make a change). Whatever, I've also earned it! Can't wait.

I also hope it's not an electric item. Think about what we go through with the warranties/returns now.

Small kitchen appliances don't last like they used to. The only small kitchen appliances that have lasted for me have been my really expensive ones (Kitchen-Aid stand Mixer, Food Processor, things like that). The rest, I almost expect to be replaceable every so often. And people expect long lasting good quality products from PC. I can't think of a small kitchen electric that would stand up to PC's standards without being really expensive.

But, you never know.

ChefBeckyD said:
The only addition I would like to SA would be Dots juice glasses. That would complete my set.

What do you mean by this? We use the Dots Beverage Glasses for juice around here so I guess I'm not sure.

ShelbyMichalek said:
What do you mean by this? We use the Dots Beverage Glasses for juice around here so I guess I'm not sure.

They are smaller. Juice glasses are generally in the 6-8 ounce range. Usually when you buy a set of glasses, you get 2 sizes.

ShelbyMichalek said:

what my Papa (grampa) used to call a "jigger" (as in "would you like a 'jigger of juice'"). As soon as I saw the post, I knew exactly what Becky was talking about...thanks for memories...like she said, a smaller glass size.

nikked said:
what my Papa (grampa) used to call a "jigger" (as in "would you like a 'jigger of juice'"). As soon as I saw the post, I knew exactly what Becky was talking about...thanks for memories...like she said, a smaller glass size.

The Dots glasses we have now are too big for my little guy - and actually, we like to portion control our juice, so it works much better in a glass where you know exactly how many ounces it holds.

jessinthekitchen said:
I'm thinking either a pressure cooker (year round, would rival the DCB with time to make things etc) and we definitely don't have anything electronic in our line.

I was also thinking something like the cool n serve but like a heat n serve...and it's designed to keep your food hot/warm. But I'm not sure how that would revolutionize your show and rival the DCB... yet still a cool idea. LOL!

I was thinking pressure cooker too!

mountainmama74 said:
I was thinking pressure cooker too!

I've always wanted a pressure cooker. I look at them all the time, but never want to spend the $$. That would be sweet!

But if they're electrics, the Amish and Mennonite consultants can simply say "No Thanks."I'm guessing that any electric would a) not be guaranteed for more than a year and b) yes, be expensive. At least by our standards.

I can't imagine what the big product would be.But I'd like to see more of our stuff with lids. The metal rectangle and square pan and the bamboo bowls. I always want to take my bamboo to parties and stuff but it's such a pain without a lid - I usually end up using my old Chillzane bowl!

Intrepid_Chef said:
But if they're electrics, the Amish and Mennonite consultants can simply say "No Thanks."

I'm guessing that any electric would a) not be guaranteed for more than a year and b) yes, be expensive. At least by our standards.

I've never looked at buying an electric pressure cooker. The ones I've always wanted are ones you use on the stove.

I have a customer who has repeatedly told me I should contact PC and have them make pet-related food, bowls, etc., not that I plan on doing that.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've always wanted a pressure cooker. I look at them all the time, but never want to spend the $$. That would be sweet!

I'm scared of pressure cookers! Can you imagine the liability of consultants taking pressure cookers to shows and opening it up before it's ready? YIKES!!

pressure cooker no thanks

<H2>1. Who are the red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog?</H2><p>The red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog are the Scraper Trio, a group of sisters who are Pampered Chef consultants and social media influencers. Their names are Becky, Lisa, and Sarah.</p><H2>2. Are the red-headed Scrapers models or real Pampered Chef consultants?</H2><p>The red-headed Scrapers are real Pampered Chef consultants and part of the Scraper Trio. They are also known as the "Sisters in the Kitchen" and have been featured in previous Pampered Chef catalogs and videos.</p><H2>3. What is the significance of the red hair on the cover of the catalog?</H2><p>The red hair of the Scrapers represents the bold and vibrant energy of the Pampered Chef brand. It also symbolizes the warmth and passion for cooking and sharing food with loved ones.</p><H2>4. Can I connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media?</H2><p>Yes, you can connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media. They have a strong presence on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, where they share delicious recipes and cooking tips.</p><H2>5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers?</H2><p>If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about the opportunity and how to sign up.</p>

1. Who are the red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog?

The red-headed Scrapers on the cover of the new Spring 2011 catalog are the Scraper Trio, a group of sisters who are Pampered Chef consultants and social media influencers. Their names are Becky, Lisa, and Sarah.

2. Are the red-headed Scrapers models or real Pampered Chef consultants?

The red-headed Scrapers are real Pampered Chef consultants and part of the Scraper Trio. They are also known as the "Sisters in the Kitchen" and have been featured in previous Pampered Chef catalogs and videos.

3. What is the significance of the red hair on the cover of the catalog?

The red hair of the Scrapers represents the bold and vibrant energy of the Pampered Chef brand. It also symbolizes the warmth and passion for cooking and sharing food with loved ones.

4. Can I connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media?

Yes, you can connect with the red-headed Scrapers on social media. They have a strong presence on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, where they share delicious recipes and cooking tips.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant like the red-headed Scrapers, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about the opportunity and how to sign up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
schel