• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring '10 Product Predictions?

In summary, there are many requests for redesigns of products, including a better spout on the batter bowl, stronger casing around the microplane grater, collapsible salad spinner, french fry cutter, and a clock/timer in stainless steel. There are also requests for a cookbook specifically for different products, like one for the torte pans, one for the trifle bowl, etc.
Also, my customers are asking for more Bamboo.....like small, medium, large round bowls, big salad bowl, and more spices !!!!!!!!!

I LOVE the idea of a mini DCB.
I have SO many customers ask me if the mini baker came with a cover so they could use it like a DCB.

I'd like some nice salad tongs. Ones that aren't green and plastic. :DAnd I'd like them to redesign the timer. Mine is hard to use with one hand. It's on the fridge and when I go to touch the buttons, I have to push hard enough that it makes it fall off the fridge. Then the magnet breaks. So now it wiggles on the fridge.

babywings76 said:
I'd like some nice salad tongs. Ones that aren't green and plastic. :D

And I'd like them to redesign the timer. Mine is hard to use with one hand. It's on the fridge and when I go to touch the buttons, I have to push hard enough that it makes it fall off the fridge. Then the magnet breaks. So now it wiggles on the fridge.

You could use the beaded serving set as salad tongs for a dinner party.

I'd like a mini hot pad. I have one that you just put your fingers in. It's perfect for a tea pot or taking the lid off the DCB.

I'd also like to see a cookie cutter in the shape of a chef's hat - even if just as a consultant promotion or on the supply order or Merrill...

BethCooks4U said:
You could use the beaded serving set as salad tongs for a dinner party.

I'd like a mini hot pad. I have one that you just put your fingers in. It's perfect for a tea pot or taking the lid off the DCB.

I'd also like to see a cookie cutter in the shape of a chef's hat - even if just as a consultant promotion or on the supply order or Merrill...

Yeah, that's what I currently do. But they are a little too formal for some occasions, they are a bit big, and I can't put them in the dishwasher. If I don't use the beaded set, then I use the Chef's Tongs, but again they are a bit big and when people use them and leave them open, they are too wide to easily set down. I know...I'm picky. :D

babywings76 said:
Yeah, that's what I currently do. But they are a little too formal for some occasions, they are a bit big, and I can't put them in the dishwasher. If I don't use the beaded set, then I use the Chef's Tongs, but again they are a bit big and when people use them and leave them open, they are too wide to easily set down. I know...I'm picky. :D

How about the Bamboo Tongs. I use those sometimes. ...actually I usually use the old "3-way tongs" that are currently in the outlet most of the time. They're plastic but clear.

A cook book stand would be nice and how about a matching holder for collections of sb.

I thought about getting those 3 way tongs, actually. Maybe I will go ahead. It's so funny, though. I sit here waiting to buy things, because I wonder if PC will make a new version of this or that. :)

babywings76 said:
I thought about getting those 3 way tongs, actually. Maybe I will go ahead. It's so funny, though. I sit here waiting to buy things, because I wonder if PC will make a new version of this or that. :)

LOL...don't we all!! LOL

Smaller dcb! Cookbooks cookbooks cookbooks!!! LOL!!! Cookbook holder and a spice rack!
You all have wonderful ideas!!!! Can't wait to see what they come out with!! :D

babywings76 said:

don't you have the Bamboo Salad Tongs??

babywings76 said:

I dislike the 3 way Tongs. I got them in a surprise pack one year. The top piece kept falling off when I tried to use them, so they went in the trash.

BethCooks4U said:

Ooooooh, I like this one. :thumbup: If the price was right, it would be a great gift for me to give when someone purchased a DCB from me.

OOOO A smaller DCB would be totally awesome for sure! I had three parties where I specifically asked for the measurements of their microwaves and found out that they measured wrong! So we had to improvise the recipes! UGH! And Dots tumblers and glasses would be neat! And yes, they definitely have to be much more solid than the Bar ware ones. It would be a sad if you could not use them for your kids if you have the dinner ware! I keep getting asked for a square, silicone cover for the griddles. I know I could not picture it either but then when it was explained, I completely got it. I have about 8 older couples that have the double burner griddles. They love to put their potatoes on one end and then do the sausage and eggs on the other side. Well, the cover would be to steam the potatoes so they cook faster. One dish dinner so to speak.
And yes, why do you not use the Bamboo Salad tongs? I use them all the time and love them. I too hated the three way tongs because of the top. Mine kept popping off as well. BUT we do not have to long to wait!!! And a word of warning - DebPC will be posting a request to keep things quite until all the sessions are done!

babywings76 said:
I've been using one of the smaller of the new clear dry measuring cups as a scoop and it's been working great!

I use the egg seperator, it works great as well.
I believe they made tongs with the ice bucket, but HO was not happy with the quality and they didn't want to release it until they revised it, so I am expecting it will be revealed S/S.

I know a lot of you are saying glasses/tumblers to match the simple additions plates. Intead of dots I think I would rather see solid colors. When the table is set, it's just too many dots! lol

I'm more than ready for some new dish towels. I'm sick of the cranberry striped one. I started the biz back when they changed the linens every season. None have been ones that I really want for my kitchen. They haven't done the color themes much. So new Twixit colors, hot pad/trivet color, scrapers, Quikut knives... Anything they can "bedazzle" but not with Dots.

a different cake plate - non dots - the SA round plate is much too large - doesn't fit in my cabinetsalad chopper redesigned so the spring doesn't get bent and fall out (had mine replaced twice)would like the 8 qt executive stock pot to be sold in open stock. I need two - one for pasta, one for sauce - a 10 qt would be great too - 12 qt too large for me.

I'd love them to make a drainer insert for the large stock pots for cooking pasta. Much nicer than having to lift and hoist a heavy pot over the sink and try not to burn yourself. Plus then I don't have to rush at the last minute to load my sink full of dishes from dinner prep so I can put a strainer in there. :blushing: :rolleyes: But seriously, I have ALWAYS wanted one of those! :)

Amanda I love your thinking! I have been asking for one for years at NC. I love the idea of being able to just pop my pasta into my sauce without all the rigmarole of draining or trying to catch it all int eh skimmers. EESH such a pain. And you know I LOVE the idea about solid colored tumblers! IT IS A MUCH better idea than dots! Even if they were all one color! Then they could go with the white or other dinner ware! Or better yet, how about 4 in a set of each of the 4 prime colors. Lilac or Eggplant, but not both, Gold, Green and the Cranberry. And then one boxed set of one of each of the 4. Yeah it is 5 different sets but hey, why not?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedberry
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam