1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Spring '10 Product predictions?

1. jennytodd

jennytodd Novice Member

I know it's still a bit early but anyone have predictions about the spring '10 products???

Jan 3, 2010
  2. smarteez2

smarteez2 Advanced Member Gold Member

I don't know about predictions however I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a spice rack for all of my PC spices!!

Jan 3, 2010
  3. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

A Deep Covered Baker Cookbook!

Jan 3, 2010
  4. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

Yes to the above two! Would love those! Also, I really want a cookbook holder. I would love to see the Batter Bowls redesigned with a silicone ring on the bottom so they don't scoot all over the counter top (I always put a hot pad/trivet underneath mine).

Jan 3, 2010
  5. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

The small gravey pan that they gave out at leadership a few years ago . It's small just enough to melt butter or have gravey in it

6. gaddischef

gaddischef Member Gold Member

I've had requests for : 9X13 aluminum pan, bigger batter bowl, nylon fork back, cranberry dinner plates, larger sheet pan....

Jan 3, 2010
  7. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I keep getting requests for a box grater.

Jan 3, 2010
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Since they've been doing a lot of re-designs lately, here are a couple I'd really like to see:

~A better spout on the batter bowl, so liquid doesn't spill all over whenever I try to pour. Also, better lids.

~A stronger casing around the microplane grater. I've cracked 3 now. I love that thing, but it's frustrating.

Jan 3, 2010
  9. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Then they wouldn't be able to go in the microwave...
    Also a nylon or bamboo fork, like the one we have only bigger, for frying chicken cutlets...

Jan 3, 2010
  10. zmom58

zmom58 Member

Silicone could go in the microwave, couldn't it? Just not a metal ring...I would like to be able to stack the batter bowls, ie... the handle would have to be open at the bottom, and a better pour spout.

Jan 3, 2010
  11. PamperedchefDaly

PamperedchefDaly Member Gold Member

How about a collapsible salad spinner?

12. Paula R. Lewis

Paula R. Lewis Advanced Member Gold Member

I am constantly getting requests for a french fry cutter!!

13. Paula R. Lewis

Paula R. Lewis Advanced Member Gold Member

Personally, I'd like to see a clock/timer in stainless steel. Also, I'd love a new "All-time favorites" type cookbook, where we could perhaps offer our favorites for the content!! Recipes like Mandarin Pasta Salad, and the awesome Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte would be in there, for sure!! lol
    Also, I'd love to see a cookbook specifically for different products, like one for the torte pans, one for the trifle bowl, etc.

14. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

I should probably already know this, but when do we find out the new products?

JAE

Jan 3, 2010
  15. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

At the regional meetings in Feb

Jan 3, 2010
  16. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

Okay. Thanks, LoriG. That's what I was thinking, but my director didn't think we should be waiting that long. She thought it would be sooner, so then I thought I was confused.

Jan 3, 2010
  17. nancycookspc

nancycookspc Member Gold Member

a beverage bucket to match the ice bucket-
    to hold cans/wine bottles & ice etc

18. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I keep suggesting a redesign of the handles to make the BBs more stackable. Actually drew a picture on the suggestion sheet at Conference. :)

Jan 4, 2010
  19. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

I went to order Beer Bread on the supply order form. They will only allow one box per order...hmmmm. I have not heard of this before. Perhaps they will be dropping it?:( Hope not.

Jan 4, 2010
  20. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Nope - it's been like this for quite a while now. Pantry items featured in the Season's recipes can be ordered in quanitities, but all other pantry items can only be ordered one at a time, and only four per season.

Jan 4, 2010
  21. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

I get requests for a smaller stainless steel scoop. And, after making a cookie recipe for Christmas that called for 1 tsp. sized balls, I'm all for that! And, I'm really hoping they come out with dots GLASSES -- juice/dinner glasses, not MORE stemmed things! A couple seasons ago, they had stemless wine glasses pictured in the catalog with the simple additions. That would even be fine. Something with the dots, but without a stem! And, colored dots, please, not the clear ones.

Jan 4, 2010
  22. cookie325

cookie325 Member

In the microwave, yes. But with silicone, they probably couldn't go in the oven. I know there are some silicone bakeware pieces that can go in the oven, but I'm not sure how that would work if it was molded to glass in some way. But I guess it could work...:confused:...maybe. :rolleyes:

Jan 4, 2010
  23. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

While I love our deluxe cheese grater (still out on the rotary grater, wish they had a larger size grate) I almost always use my TW box grater, especially if it's a whole block of cheese.

I have been wanting a cookbook stand too to match the SA stands.

Jan 4, 2010
  24. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that has had cracked casings. I have gone thru 2 and need to get a new one.

Jan 4, 2010
  25. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Ditto on the DCB recipe book and the 9x13 aluminum pan. I would like to see the Rotary Grater with a second grating wheel (more coarse). I would not be surprised to see a matching serving tray for the bar accessories.

Jan 4, 2010
  26. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

I did not know this! Thanks!

Jan 4, 2010
  27. hmolah

hmolah Member

Wow, and I thought it was just me! I went through 3 and finally threw the stupid thing (3rd one) away. I even asked "Santa" for a Microplane (brand) like they use on Food Network because I got so frustrated with ours. That product and maybe 1 or 2 others that if asked, I honestly do NOT recommend. I've always been honest with customers! But, LOVING 99% of PC items isn't bad! They seriously need to reinvent that microplane grater though. It's HORRIBLE!!!! Maybe that so many of us have had to replace them, they will see that it is an issue!

Jan 4, 2010
  28. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

I really wish when they came out with the Ice Bucket they would've included tongs with it!

Jan 7, 2010
  29. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It's my understanding that they original plan was to have tongs but the HO wasn't pleased with them. It's my guess that they'll make those available as soon as they've got something they like.

I love the idea of a spice rack.

I like the idea of the DCB cookbook. The only down side is that right now I seem like a fantastic consultant to my customers because I give a couple of recipe brochures to everyone who orders a DCB.

I'd like to see tumblers that coordinate in some way with the SA Dots Dinnerware.

Jan 8, 2010
  30. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

I would love one

I wish there were tongs too. We used it on NYE and it sucked without tongs

Jan 8, 2010
  31. lisa717

lisa717 Member

I have people ask me for a cheese knife with the wire....

Jan 8, 2010
  32. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I've been using one of the smaller of the new clear dry measuring cups as a scoop and it's been working great!

Jan 8, 2010
  33. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I've been doing this too! Works wonderfully. :)

34. mountainmama74

mountainmama74 Advanced Member Gold Member

Would love to see a rack/organizer for all my PC spices! A lid for the roasting pan. A mini DCB would be fun! Ummmmm.... that's all I can think of right this moment!

35. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

I'd like to see a coffee maker and coffee, even if only single cup
    sst box grater with all the sides the cheap ones have - we could sell tons of those.
    recipe box to match knife holder, i'm also for a 3-4 prong bamboo fork, hard to find.
    more recipe books please... these help customers want what they tell you to use for the recipe.

Jan 8, 2010
  36. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

A mini DCB would be fantastic! It would work for those of us who don't have a microwave big enough to handle the DCB.

Jan 8, 2010
  37. I am a long time reader, but never posted before. This one is too good to pass up. I would love to see a 12 cup batter bowl. Sometimes the Classic one is just not beig enough, ya know??? And I agree with dots glasses too.

Jan 8, 2010
  38. kimcooks4u

kimcooks4u Member Gold Member

Did anyone notice the new Seasons Best pictured on the new recruting flyer? I think it shows taco's. Take a peek - What do you think?

I was sent a pack and noticed it.

Jan 8, 2010
  39. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I agree= looks like tacos with a slice of lime. Same cranberry writing.

Jan 8, 2010
  40. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

oohhhh Kim
    very observant..I wouldn't have thought to look at that..interesting

Jan 8, 2010
Have something to add?