• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring '10 Product Predictions?

In summary, there are many requests for redesigns of products, including a better spout on the batter bowl, stronger casing around the microplane grater, collapsible salad spinner, french fry cutter, and a clock/timer in stainless steel. There are also requests for a cookbook specifically for different products, like one for the torte pans, one for the trifle bowl, etc.
jennytodd
I know it's still a bit early but anyone have predictions about the spring '10 products???

I don't know about predictions however I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a spice rack for all of my PC spices!!

A Deep Covered Baker Cookbook!

Yes to the above two! Would love those! Also, I really want a cookbook holder. I would love to see the Batter Bowls redesigned with a silicone ring on the bottom so they don't scoot all over the counter top (I always put a hot pad/trivet underneath mine).

The small gravey pan that they gave out at leadership a few years ago . It's small just enough to melt butter or have gravey in it

I've had requests for : 9X13 aluminum pan, bigger batter bowl, nylon fork back, cranberry dinner plates, larger sheet pan....

I keep getting requests for a box grater.

Since they've been doing a lot of re-designs lately, here are a couple I'd really like to see:

~A better spout on the batter bowl, so liquid doesn't spill all over whenever I try to pour. Also, better lids.

~A stronger casing around the microplane grater. I've cracked 3 now. I love that thing, but it's frustrating.

Kelly8 said:
Yes to the above two! Would love those! Also, I really want a cookbook holder. I would love to see the Batter Bowls redesigned with a silicone ring on the bottom so they don't scoot all over the counter top (I always put a hot pad/trivet underneath mine).

Then they wouldn't be able to go in the microwave...
Also a nylon or bamboo fork, like the one we have only bigger, for frying chicken cutlets...

Silicone could go in the microwave, couldn't it? Just not a metal ring...I would like to be able to stack the batter bowls, ie... the handle would have to be open at the bottom, and a better pour spout.

How about a collapsible salad spinner?

I am constantly getting requests for a french fry cutter!!

Personally, I'd like to see a clock/timer in stainless steel. Also, I'd love a new "All-time favorites" type cookbook, where we could perhaps offer our favorites for the content!! Recipes like Mandarin Pasta Salad, and the awesome Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte would be in there, for sure!! lol
Also, I'd love to see a cookbook specifically for different products, like one for the torte pans, one for the trifle bowl, etc.

I should probably already know this, but when do we find out the new products? JAE

At the regional meetings in Feb

Okay. Thanks, LoriG. That's what I was thinking, but my director didn't think we should be waiting that long. She thought it would be sooner, so then I thought I was confused.

a beverage bucket to match the ice bucket-
to hold cans/wine bottles & ice etc

ChefBeckyD said:
Since they've been doing a lot of re-designs lately, here are a couple I'd really like to see:

~A better spout on the batter bowl, so liquid doesn't spill all over whenever I try to pour. Also, better lids.

I keep suggesting a redesign of the handles to make the BBs more stackable. Actually drew a picture on the suggestion sheet at Conference. :)

I went to order Beer Bread on the supply order form. They will only allow one box per order...hmmmm. I have not heard of this before. Perhaps they will be dropping it?:( Hope not.

baychef said:
I went to order Beer Bread on the supply order form. They will only allow one box per order...hmmmm. I have not heard of this before. Perhaps they will be dropping it?:( Hope not.

Nope - it's been like this for quite a while now. Pantry items featured in the Season's recipes can be ordered in quanitities, but all other pantry items can only be ordered one at a time, and only four per season.

I get requests for a smaller stainless steel scoop. And, after making a cookie recipe for Christmas that called for 1 tsp. sized balls, I'm all for that! And, I'm really hoping they come out with dots GLASSES -- juice/dinner glasses, not MORE stemmed things! A couple seasons ago, they had stemless wine glasses pictured in the catalog with the simple additions. That would even be fine. Something with the dots, but without a stem! And, colored dots, please, not the clear ones.

zmom58 said:
Silicone could go in the microwave, couldn't it? Just not a metal ring...I would like to be able to stack the batter bowls, ie... the handle would have to be open at the bottom, and a better pour spout.

In the microwave, yes. But with silicone, they probably couldn't go in the oven. I know there are some silicone bakeware pieces that can go in the oven, but I'm not sure how that would work if it was molded to glass in some way. But I guess it could work...:confused:...maybe. :rolleyes:

babywings76 said:

While I love our deluxe cheese grater (still out on the rotary grater, wish they had a larger size grate) I almost always use my TW box grater, especially if it's a whole block of cheese.

I have been wanting a cookbook stand too to match the SA stands.

ChefBeckyD said:

~A stronger casing around the microplane grater. I've cracked 3 now. I love that thing, but it's frustrating.

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that has had cracked casings. I have gone thru 2 and need to get a new one.

Ditto on the DCB recipe book and the 9x13 aluminum pan. I would like to see the Rotary Grater with a second grating wheel (more coarse). I would not be surprised to see a matching serving tray for the bar accessories.

ChefBeckyD said:
Nope - it's been like this for quite a while now. Pantry items featured in the Season's recipes can be ordered in quanitities, but all other pantry items can only be ordered one at a time, and only four per season.

I did not know this! Thanks!

Bren706 said:
I am glad to see that I am not the only one that has had cracked casings. I have gone thru 2 and need to get a new one.

Wow, and I thought it was just me! I went through 3 and finally threw the stupid thing (3rd one) away. I even asked "Santa" for a Microplane (brand) like they use on Food Network because I got so frustrated with ours. That product and maybe 1 or 2 others that if asked, I honestly do NOT recommend. I've always been honest with customers! But, LOVING 99% of PC items isn't bad! They seriously need to reinvent that microplane grater though. It's HORRIBLE!!!! Maybe that so many of us have had to replace them, they will see that it is an issue!

nancycookspc said:
a beverage bucket to match the ice bucket-
to hold cans/wine bottles & ice etc

I really wish when they came out with the Ice Bucket they would've included tongs with it!

It's my understanding that they original plan was to have tongs but the HO wasn't pleased with them. It's my guess that they'll make those available as soon as they've got something they like.I love the idea of a spice rack.I like the idea of the DCB cookbook. The only down side is that right now I seem like a fantastic consultant to my customers because I give a couple of recipe brochures to everyone who orders a DCB. I'd like to see tumblers that coordinate in some way with the SA Dots Dinnerware.

babywings76 said:

I would love one

Kelly8 said:
I really wish when they came out with the Ice Bucket they would've included tongs with it!

I wish there were tongs too. We used it on NYE and it sucked without tongs

I have people ask me for a cheese knife with the wire....

Jen1409 said:
I would love one

I wish there were tongs too. We used it on NYE and it sucked without tongs

I've been using one of the smaller of the new clear dry measuring cups as a scoop and it's been working great!

babywings76 said:
I've been using one of the smaller of the new clear dry measuring cups as a scoop and it's been working great!

I've been doing this too! Works wonderfully. :)

Would love to see a rack/organizer for all my PC spices! A lid for the roasting pan. A mini DCB would be fun! Ummmmm.... that's all I can think of right this moment!

I'd like to see a coffee maker and coffee, even if only single cup
sst box grater with all the sides the cheap ones have - we could sell tons of those.
recipe box to match knife holder, i'm also for a 3-4 prong bamboo fork, hard to find.
more recipe books please... these help customers want what they tell you to use for the recipe.

A mini DCB would be fantastic! It would work for those of us who don't have a microwave big enough to handle the DCB.

I am a long time reader, but never posted before. This one is too good to pass up. I would love to see a 12 cup batter bowl. Sometimes the Classic one is just not beig enough, ya know??? And I agree with dots glasses too.

Did anyone notice the new Seasons Best pictured on the new recruting flyer? I think it shows taco's. Take a peek - What do you think?

I was sent a pack and noticed it.

I agree= looks like tacos with a slice of lime. Same cranberry writing.

oohhhh Kim
very observant..I wouldn't have thought to look at that..interesting

Which flyer are you talking about? The one I saw on CC still has the old Seasons Best.

The opportunity brochures that were sent this week for recruiting 2 new consultants in the last 6 months.

I would be thrilled to see a mini Deep Covered Baker - I have got to three shows, planning to do chicken and baker wouldn't fit - with or without lid! (And how many people have campers with tiny microwaves). PChef needs to step up and downsize one! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. (Sold 35 DCB since August!)

I would love more Power Cooking recipes! Maybe even a Power Cooking recipe book?

here are my suggestions ...

*garlic keeper
*dinner glasses clear w/ dots or clear with crandberry ring around the top
*metal tongs - like the ones you can get at walmart
*silverware - with chef's hat/s on the handle of each piece
*larger grill basket
*more seasonings for grilling and fish recipes like a blackening spice
*vegetable or olive oil (rachael ray has her own why can't we?) lol
*BRING BACK THE CAKE TESTER
*pet treats - i know it sounds weird but we're always talking about pampering businesses so why not sell a gourmet type of pet treat so that our poochies feel pampered, too? :) is that reaching? lol

I would like to see tumblers with dots (little heavier than martini & wine glasses), cherry pitter back, bamboo lazy susan, the cook book idea for specific products sounds great. I would also like to see a cookbook with all the recipes from over the years (first or best of the first 30 years). Sugar, Creamer, Butter dish for Simple Additions( maybe with dots) 9x13 metal pan. I love everything I have and can't wait to see whats next!!!!!!

cookingwith_tara said:
here are my suggestions ...

*garlic keeper
*dinner glasses clear w/ dots or clear with crandberry ring around the top
*metal tongs - like the ones you can get at walmart
*silverware - with chef's hat/s on the handle of each piece
*larger grill basket
*more seasonings for grilling and fish recipes like a blackening spice
*vegetable or olive oil (rachael ray has her own why can't we?) lol
*BRING BACK THE CAKE TESTER
*pet treats - i know it sounds weird but we're always talking about pampering businesses so why not sell a gourmet type of pet treat so that our poochies feel pampered, too? :) is that reaching? lol

So glad to see someone else wants the cake tester back!!! I lost my in a crack in my oven for a few months and went nuts. when they came out for HWC, I bought a bunch ( to have an extra andfor gifts).
Don't know about the dog treats though and I have a dog.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the flat ware idea. If not with chef hats (just for consultant) then with the dots pattern, not a painted on color but some how work it into the design
.:chef:

I think it would be neat to have a "Miracle Chicken" seasoning blend!!! Those would sell like HOTCAKES.

I am totally down for a smaller DCB as well!!!! That would really open us up to a larger market if that were to happen :sing:

ChipLines said:
I would be thrilled to see a mini Deep Covered Baker - I have got to three shows, planning to do chicken and baker wouldn't fit - with or without lid! (And how many people have campers with tiny microwaves). PChef needs to step up and downsize one! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. (Sold 35 DCB since August!)

I love this idea... it does not fit in my microwave. This would be amazing!!

Yes to a small dcb !!!!!! I have been asked about a round cooling rack, that would be great, a customer of mine has her own restaurant she could really use these for, a dcb cookbook would be a hot seller & save us all from printing a small one for our customers, special edition of older seasons bests for newer cooks who never had a chance to get those, more cookbooks like the power cooking, etc, my people love cookbooks !!!!!

<h2>1. What new products can we expect for Spring 2010?</h2><p>At this time, we are unable to disclose specific details about our upcoming product line for Spring 2010. We are constantly working on innovative and exciting new products for our customers, so stay tuned for our official announcement!</p><h2>2. Will there be any new kitchen gadgets or tools for Spring 2010?</h2><p>As a company that prides itself on bringing new and useful tools to the kitchen, we are always looking for ways to improve and expand our product line. While we can't reveal any specific details at this time, we are confident that our customers will be pleased with what we have in store for Spring 2010.</p><h2>3. Can we expect any new cookware or bakeware for Spring 2010?</h2><p>We understand the importance of high-quality and durable cookware and bakeware in the kitchen, and we are always looking to add to our collection. While we can't confirm any specific products, we are constantly testing and developing new items to meet the needs and requests of our customers.</p><h2>4. Will there be any new seasonal or holiday-themed products for Spring 2010?</h2><p>Seasonal and holiday-themed products are always a popular request from our customers, and we love adding them to our collection. While we can't reveal any specific details, we are always looking for new and creative ways to celebrate all the seasons and holidays.</p><h2>5. Can we expect any new collaborations or partnerships for Spring 2010?</h2><p>Collaborations and partnerships are an exciting way for us to bring unique and innovative products to our customers. While we can't confirm any specific collaborations at this time, we are always open to working with other companies to bring the best products to your kitchen.</p>

1. What new products can we expect for Spring 2010?

At this time, we are unable to disclose specific details about our upcoming product line for Spring 2010. We are constantly working on innovative and exciting new products for our customers, so stay tuned for our official announcement!

2. Will there be any new kitchen gadgets or tools for Spring 2010?

As a company that prides itself on bringing new and useful tools to the kitchen, we are always looking for ways to improve and expand our product line. While we can't reveal any specific details at this time, we are confident that our customers will be pleased with what we have in store for Spring 2010.

3. Can we expect any new cookware or bakeware for Spring 2010?

We understand the importance of high-quality and durable cookware and bakeware in the kitchen, and we are always looking to add to our collection. While we can't confirm any specific products, we are constantly testing and developing new items to meet the needs and requests of our customers.

4. Will there be any new seasonal or holiday-themed products for Spring 2010?

Seasonal and holiday-themed products are always a popular request from our customers, and we love adding them to our collection. While we can't reveal any specific details, we are always looking for new and creative ways to celebrate all the seasons and holidays.

5. Can we expect any new collaborations or partnerships for Spring 2010?

Collaborations and partnerships are an exciting way for us to bring unique and innovative products to our customers. While we can't confirm any specific collaborations at this time, we are always open to working with other companies to bring the best products to your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedberry
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam