• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Spree for All: Get Your Flyer Here!

In Summary, Lauren sent me an email with a flyer for the October "Spree for All" shows. The flyer has a picture and I need to print it out for use.
Pampered Amber
Does anybody have some kind of flyer promoting the "Spree for All" for October shows?

I was just looking for that too!I was trying to find that too! I had to go inactive for medical reasons for the summer. Now I'm working on getting active again. I saw on the PC weekly bites about it but, since I'm inactive I didn't get the email they sent on September 20th. It states in the weekly bites the email has the picture and write that you need for the flier. Can anyone please send me the email. Thank you. Also, thank you amber for posting!
Brandy

Due to the fact that the e-mail is in html format, i cannot post it on here any other way than pdf and it looks a little weird, but you can see the point. If you want the html version, let me know and i will e-mail it to you

Attachments

• The Pamp.pdf
    82 KB · Views: 874
Great idea Lauren. All you really have to do is print your email.

I try to keep every e-mail I possibly can, I have a pampered chef folder in both of my e-mail accounts so I read it, and move it...then I can look it up when I need it...it works great for me!

Ok, tell me what you think.Thank you Lauren for your help. After you sent me the email, I made this flier. Please everyone tell me what you think.
Brandy

Attachments

• October Spree for All.doc
    176 KB · Views: 560
Looks great....but you have 'drawling' instead of drawing. Otherwise it's great!!

lolthank you. lol Sometimes I think faster than I type!

another oops! lolI wrote summit instead of submit. I guess I should have done this earilier in the day, lol.
Brandy

Good job on the flier...I'm definitely going to use it if you dont mind...I only have one booking for October and really need more b/c I want the show to go!!! Everyone is booking for november and december! Maybe this will help boost my bookings! Thank you!!

Brandy,
Thank you I can now check one thing of my list for the day.:)

Thank youThis was the first flier I did by myself. Usually someone else does one and I tweek it for myself. You are more than welcome to use it! I don't have any bookings for October yet. I'm hoping this helps too! I wish they would have told us earlier! I've even tried talking my host in November to switch but they all want the Simple Additions! I'm so glad you all like it!
Brandy

October spree for all flyerThis is a flyer that my director sent down, hopefully you can modify it to suit your needs. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• 11-05 Host Bonus.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 528

1. What is the October Spree for All promotion?

The October Spree for All promotion is a special event held by Pampered Chef during the month of October. It features exclusive deals and discounts on select products, making it the perfect time to stock up on kitchen essentials.

2. How do I participate in the October Spree for All?

To participate in the October Spree for All, simply shop from the designated flyer during the month of October. The flyer will feature products at discounted prices, and you can place your order through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly on our website.

3. When does the October Spree for All promotion end?

The October Spree for All promotion ends on October 31st. Be sure to take advantage of the deals before they expire!

4. Can I combine the October Spree for All deals with other offers or discounts?

No, the October Spree for All deals cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use them towards your purchase.

5. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the October Spree for All?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are included in the October Spree for All. The promotion only applies to select products listed in the flyer. You can view the flyer on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam