• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Stoneware Saucer for Spoon Rest - Any Help?

In summary, a spoon rest is a kitchen tool used for holding cooking utensils while they are not in use. Its purpose is to keep the countertop clean and organized, and it can be made from materials such as ceramic, silicone, and stainless steel. It can be used for various kitchen utensils as well as non-kitchen items, and should be regularly cleaned according to the material it is made of.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hello everyone, I have a customer that needs the stoneware saucer for the spoon rest. Pampered Chef does not have this as one of the replacement parts. Does anyone have one? She doesn't mind it is used. Let me know how much be emailing me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Brenda K.

What is a spoon rest?

A spoon rest is a kitchen tool used for holding cooking utensils, such as spoons, spatulas, and ladles, while they are not in use during cooking. It helps keep your countertop clean and organized.

What is the purpose of a spoon rest?

The main purpose of a spoon rest is to provide a designated place to keep your cooking utensils clean and easily accessible while cooking. It also helps to prevent drips and messes on your countertop.

What materials are spoon rests typically made of?

Spoon rests can be made from a variety of materials, but the most common are ceramic, silicone, and stainless steel. Each material has its own benefits, such as heat resistance and easy cleaning.

Can a spoon rest be used for other kitchen utensils?

Yes, a spoon rest can be used for any cooking utensil that you need to set down while cooking, such as tongs, whisks, and even knives. It can also be used for non-kitchen items, like paintbrushes or crafting tools.

How do I clean a spoon rest?

The best way to clean a spoon rest depends on the material it is made of. Most ceramic and silicone spoon rests can be cleaned with soap and water, while stainless steel ones can usually be washed in the dishwasher. It is important to clean the spoon rest regularly to prevent bacteria buildup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Brenda K.