• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing a Broken Bowl for a Spoon Rest: What To Do?

In summary, to replace a broken bowl for a spoon rest, you can contact customer service or submit a request on the company's website, providing your order number and a description of the broken bowl. Replacement parts are available for discontinued products, and the time frame for receiving a replacement will vary based on availability. There may be a small fee for the replacement, and exchanges for a different style are not allowed.
beepampered
A guest broke the bowl to the spoon rest and wants to get a replacement. It is past the warranty. The replacement parts only offer the metal part and not the bowl and I'm a bit perplexed that the breakable item can't be replaced but the metal item can. Thoughts on how to get a bowl replacement? Thanks....

The metal part is on there because originally it didn't have that bar across the back. You only get that part not the metal part the bowl sits in.

I agree that the bowl should be in the replacement parts list and everyone should put that in as a suggestion. BUT the Bamboo Petite Bowl does fit in and if you have the old oil dipping set, those bowls fit too.

Same issue here. I looked just last week and only the metal part can be replaced.

I would suggest going to Pier 1 or Bed Bath & Beyond. they have different size bowls that might fit.

Aunticooks said:
I would suggest going to Pier 1 or Bed Bath & Beyond. they have different size bowls that might fit.

The bamboo petite bowl fits perfectly.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely use that information when I show the petite bowls!

So if the guest breaks the bowl and it is still under warranty will they replace the whole thing?
Thanks

Yes, if it's still under warranty they'll replace the whole thing.

1. How do I go about replacing a broken bowl for a spoon rest?

To replace a broken bowl for a spoon rest, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or visit our website to submit a replacement request. You will need to provide your order number and a description of the broken bowl.

2. Can I get a replacement bowl for a discontinued spoon rest?

We do our best to keep replacement parts available for our customers, even for discontinued products. Please contact our customer service team to inquire about a replacement bowl for your discontinued spoon rest.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement bowl for a spoon rest?

The time it takes to receive a replacement bowl for a spoon rest will vary depending on the availability of the part. Our customer service team can give you an estimated time frame for the replacement to be shipped to you.

4. Is there a cost for replacing a broken bowl for a spoon rest?

There may be a small fee for the replacement bowl depending on the warranty and the circumstances of the break. Our customer service team can give you more information about any potential costs.

5. Can I exchange my broken bowl for a different style of spoon rest?

Our replacement process is for exact replacements only. If you would like to exchange your broken bowl for a different style of spoon rest, you will need to return the broken bowl and place a new order for the desired style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies