• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Replacing a Broken Spoon Rest Plate | Helpful Tips

In summary, if you notice any cracks or chips in your spoon rest plate, it is likely broken and in need of replacement. It is recommended to use a spoon rest plate from the same brand or a similar size and shape for a proper fit. To remove the broken spoon rest plate, use pliers to gently twist and pull until all pieces are removed. No special tools are needed to replace the spoon rest plate, but pliers may be necessary if the pieces are difficult to remove. Carefully place the new spoon rest plate onto the designated area on the holder, making sure it fits snugly and securely. If needed, a small amount of adhesive can be used to keep it in place.
ChefJeniLobdell
I have a customer who's daughter broke the small plate that goes with the spoon rest. I went to do a replacement parts order and can't find it on the list. Does anyone have a suggestion on what I can do to help her out?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

How long has she had it? If it is within warranty, you could try and do an adjustment. Otherwise, she will need to order a new one.

Look at the Marketplace section on this website. Someone may have an extra. There's also a Yahoo group dedicated to this sort of thing. PM me for more information.

Does a petite square fit in there? It obivously wouldn't fit "perfectly," but maybe it would work??

ljeffries said:
How long has she had it? If it is within warranty, you could try and do an adjustment. Otherwise, she will need to order a new one.
Unfortunately they are not warrantied for breakage.

I have sent the suggestion in to add that to the replacements list - the more people who also send in that suggestion the more likely they'll add it....

One of the dipping bowls from the oil dipping set will fit. I have used one f them for a change.

Thanks. I'll check the marketplace. If not, does anyone know if the dipping bowls for the dipping set are on the replacement order form? Mine is at home.

Yes, one dipping dish can be bought on the replacement parts order for $8 - but isn't the spoon rest $10?

Yep. Spoon rest is $10.

1. How do I know if my spoon rest plate is broken?

If you notice any cracks or chips in your spoon rest plate, it is likely broken and in need of replacement.

2. Can I use any spoon rest plate as a replacement?

We recommend using a spoon rest plate from the same brand or a similar size and shape to ensure a proper fit.

3. How do I remove the broken spoon rest plate?

Using a pair of pliers, gently twist and pull on the broken pieces of the spoon rest plate until they are completely removed.

4. Do I need any special tools to replace the spoon rest plate?

No, you should be able to replace the spoon rest plate with just your hands. However, if the broken pieces are difficult to remove, you may need to use pliers.

5. How do I install the new spoon rest plate?

Carefully place the new spoon rest plate onto the designated area on the holder. It should fit snugly and securely. If necessary, use a small amount of adhesive to keep it in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jennifer Hunsucker