• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest and Greatest Recipes from New Cookbooks and Seasons Best

In summary, the new cookbooks include More Latin Flavor and Easy & Impressive Appetizer Recipe Collection. There are new theme shows - Comfort Food (ham & cheese calzone, loaded baked potato chowder - has recipe card - and south of the border meatloaf in the DCB) and Sweet Favorites (mock lemon meringue cake - has recipe card - and mini carrot cake cups). There are 16 new recipes. The new cookbooks and theme shows are available online July 30.
floccies
Please post any info about recipes in new cookbooks or new Seasons Best. Even just the titles!

There's a Baked Potato Chowder for the Deep Covered Baker, a "Mock" Lemon Meringue Pie, mini carrot cakes (made in the mini muffin pan) - ahhhhhh...I forget the rest of them. I was in wave 1 - my stuff is downstairs - I'll run and get it when I get a second.

New theme shows are Comfort Food (ham & cheese calzone, loaded baked potato chowder - has recipe card - and south of the border meatloaf in the DCB) and Sweet Favorites (mock lemon meringue cake - has recipe card - and mini carrot cake cups) and added 2 recipes to existing theme shows (will be avail. online July 30 and in SB, I think: zesty ravioli skillet and after dinner mint triangles).

SB has 16 new recipes. I don't have details.

New cookbooks - More Latin Flavor ($9.50) w/ 21 recipes & Easy & Impressive Appetizer Recipe Collection ($7.50) w/ 19 recipes, including a Lobster Newburg Dip that looked delish.

Weekday Dinners - Done! ($6.50) is a recipe card collection focusing on DCB and 12" skillet with 10 recipes and a 2 week meal plan, pantry list, and I think a shopping list.

This is all from my notes so someone can feel free to correct me.

Kimmie said:
There's a Baked Potato Chowder for the Deep Covered Baker
That sounds delish!

They sound great! Did they give you the new Seasons Best? I would love to know more about the weekday recipes!

I am always so exicted to try out the new recipes :>

GREAT, that Weekday Dinners sounds like just what people have been asking me for. :)

How about sharing pics of the new recipes as you try them?

Can't wait to try the weekday dinners....

There is a Deep Dish Pizza in the executive skillet (12in i think)

chefcharity said:
There is a Deep Dish Pizza in the executive skillet (12in i think)

YUM!:chef:

Dessertdivafl has an album with photos of Seasons Best pages and Weekday dinner recipes. -- THANK YOU!!!

They are very exciting!!!! YIPEEE!!! There are alot of new recipes that look great for shows ---- I am looking forward to trying them all!!!

Any with info the Appetizers cookbook?

floccies said:
Dessertdivafl has an album with photos of Seasons Best pages and Weekday dinner recipes. -- THANK YOU!!!

They are very exciting!!!! YIPEEE!!! There are alot of new recipes that look great for shows ---- I am looking forward to trying them all!!!

Her pictures are great!

floccies said:

How do I access her album?

susanr613 said:
How do I access her album?

I clicked on her screen name and it took me to her profile. The picture album is to the right of her profile screen.

We did not get the new Season's Best. I do not think we got it last year either until the change over boxes came. I wish we did get them! I love trying everything out a.s.a.p. for fall parties. I do know I WILL be using the Loaded Baked Potato recipe though! Super easy and sounds awesome! Cream Cheese is the secret! It features the Deep Covered Baker and the Mix 'N Chop!

the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder is GREAT!!! Tried Thursday.. and the little that was left over was even better the next day!

colegrovet said:
the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder is GREAT!!! Tried Thursday.. and the little that was left over was even better the next day!

We made it Thursday at our cluster meeting too and it was awesome!

The meatloaf sounds interesting.....I can't wait to get the details!

I think the little carrot cake bits will be one of my fall recipes. They look yummy!

I can't wait for our Big Cluster Meeting in August where we get to taste-test all of the new recipes! There were so many that looked good - in the SB, in the new Appetizer cookbook, and the new Dinner recipe cards - I'm excited about many of them!

Oh Terry!!?? Did you do a single recipe? I was curious as to how many people you thought it would feed. We have our Kick Off Meeting in August and I would love to make it but I need to do about 20 servings. I assume that means about multiplying the recipe by 4 or 5 or so.

Made the Potato Chowder last night and it was really good!
Next time will add more cheddar cheese, but hubby and I really love cheese :)
May stir some chicken sausage into the leftovers for dinner tonight! Yum!

1. What are the latest cookbooks featured in "Discover the Latest and Greatest Recipes"?

The latest cookbooks featured in this collection are "Fresh and Fast: Inspired Cooking for Every Season" and "The Ultimate Comfort Food Cookbook". Both of these cookbooks offer a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes for every occasion.

2. Are the recipes in "Discover the Latest and Greatest Recipes" suitable for all seasons?

Yes, the recipes in this collection are carefully selected to cater to all seasons. From light and refreshing dishes for summer to hearty and comforting meals for winter, there is something for every season and taste.

3. Can I find recipes for special dietary restrictions in this collection?

Yes, "Discover the Latest and Greatest Recipes" also includes recipes for special dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan. There is also a section for low-carb and low-calorie options.

4. How often are new recipes added to "Discover the Latest and Greatest Recipes"?

New recipes are added to this collection every season. This ensures that you have access to the freshest and most relevant recipes for that time of year. So be sure to check in regularly for new additions!

5. Can I purchase the featured cookbooks directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase the featured cookbooks directly from Pampered Chef. Simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to purchase these cookbooks and many other kitchen essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
freebyrdz
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies